The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Quote from: EC Unique on February 18, 2012, 01:50:42 PM
He has now went 20 games with out a goal!

But I bet he knows what the past participle of "go" is!

Norf Tyrone

Terry injured for 2 months so obviously misses tonight, and the rumours are that Cole is out too. However the big rumour is that Lamps is dropped from the 18. Hope his Chelsea career doesn't end in disharmony.

I actually think tonight's game suits Lampard to a tee. Big game player. Point to prove, and could snatch a critical away goal.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Captain Obvious

Cech, Ivanović, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa, Ramires, Meireles, Malouda, Mata, Drogba, Sturridge

No Cole,Terry,Lampard or Torres.

Forever Green

Napoli not got going at all yet although Chelsea are looking pretty solid. Onto more important matters, that wee team doctor of Chelsea`s would get it something shocking. Just something about her  :-*

Forever Green

Good finish there by Lavezzi. Could be a high scoring game this one

Captain Obvious

6th in Serie A Napoli 1 Chelsea 5th in the premier league league 1

Champions league at it's best?

Forever Green

Captain Obvious

Villas Boas unlikely to be around for the return leg and English football has gone tits up in the champions league this season.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 21, 2012, 09:38:43 PM
Villas Boas unlikely to be around for the return leg and English football has gone tits up in the champions league this season.

I thought you said when the draw was made Chelsea would have no bother beating Napoli. Shows how much you know.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on February 21, 2012, 10:01:32 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 21, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

I thought you said when the draw was made Chelsea would have no bother beating Napoli. Shows how much you know.

We all know the Premier league is overrated when a sixth placed Serie A side can knock out two premier league sides.

Evil Genius

Apparently Chelsea fans were dubbing him "Andre Villa's Toast" several weeks back.

I fancy it'll be somewhat harsher after tonight...
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Dougal Maguire

Delighted for Napoli. Was at a match in their stadium  v Juventus . They won 5 1. Maradonna + Careca playing for Napoli, Baggio, - Schilacci + Casiraghi playing for Juve. Memorable night brilliant fans
Careful now

Evil Genius

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on February 22, 2012, 12:06:54 AM
Delighted for Napoli. Was at a match in their stadium in 1990 v Juventus in the super cup final. It was during my honeymoon. They won 5 1. Maradonna + Careca playing for Napoli, Baggio, - Schilacci + Casiraghi playing for Juve. Memorable night brilliant fans
What do you think about paying GAA players? Is violence on the field the biggest cancer in the game? Will Fermanagh ever be worth a fcuk at Football or Hurling?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"