The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Just an update for those who'd be asking in the past. The first football icon winner, Carl Magnay, has been released. Good attitude, but never at the top level.

He could make a decent living in the lower leagues I'd say. Maybe non-league.

He played his final game in today's 4-0 win over Arsenal reserves.

http://thechels.net/2011/12/reserves-arsenal-0-4-chelsea/
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

If the English FA are consistent in any way I would say Terry is up shite creek now! Would not hold my breath though.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on December 20, 2011, 09:34:03 PM
If the English FA are consistent in any way I would say Terry is up shite creek now! Would not hold my breath though.

If he's guilty.

EC Unique

All joking aside norf. I'm sure you have seen the video coverage of the Terry incident. Do you believe his explaination that he was asking " did you just say I called you a....." ? It is grasping at straws I think.

Read elsewhere that different video footage is available of the exchange so that should clear it up.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on December 20, 2011, 09:52:16 PM
All joking aside norf. I'm sure you have seen the video coverage of the Terry incident. Do you believe his explaination that he was asking " did you just say I called you a....." ? It is grasping at straws I think.

Read elsewhere that different video footage is available of the exchange so that should clear it up.

It could be true. It is plausible. However I haven't got a clue if it's true or not. I wasn't there. You could argue about his past discretions or about the amount of work he has done for the Kick Racism Out campaign, but in the heat of a game we all do/ say things we don't mean. He was surrounded by other players and the ref at the said time, and none of them flinched. That might say something.

I am not too sure how true that 'other' camera story is. Only SKY cameras would have been at the game, and there would've been more on that at this stage, and a lot sooner.

Norf Tyrone

CPS announcement imminent re JT.

Emergency services on stand-by on Merseyside.

new devil

It has been swept under the carpet before so i wouldn't be surprised if it happen again

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on December 21, 2011, 01:08:15 PM
It has been swept under the carpet before so i wouldn't be surprised if it happen again

Each case should be dealt with on its own merits. That's how justice works.

Captain Obvious

Gabriel_Hurl

Read the maximum punishment if found guilty is a fine of 2500 quid

Norf Tyrone

EC Unique

Terry will get a serious ban now too. I would say it has to be more than Saurez'.