The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

QuoteAs for RVP, sure Wenger has a ready made replacement in Chamakh, great success!

Yep an absolute waste of £35m that lad, oh no wait he was free and he still scored 8 goals and 6 assists in 35 games, what's that I hear big Andy has scored 4 goals in 19 appearances yep that's right folks everyone knows how crap the big Moroccan is but he's still a better player than Newcastle's finest...
#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 30, 2011, 10:38:27 AM
QuoteAs for RVP, sure Wenger has a ready made replacement in Chamakh, great success!

Yep an absolute waste of £35m that lad, oh no wait he was free and he still scored 8 goals and 6 assists in 35 games, what's that I hear big Andy has scored 4 goals in 19 appearances yep that's right folks everyone knows how crap the big Moroccan is but he's still a better player than Newcastle's finest...

He's still crap!

Anyway, back to Chelsea and Liverpool, Torres may be shifted in the January sales and I wonder would he be considered as an option back to Liverpool.  He could be picked on for a good price I reckon.

deiseach

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 30, 2011, 10:46:37 AM
Anyway, back to Chelsea and Liverpool, Torres may be shifted in the January sales and I wonder would he be considered as an option back to Liverpool.  He could be picked on for a good price I reckon.

Won't happen. There hasn't been a day gone by since February where Nando hasn't attempted to justify his decision to leave. He's made his bed.

EC Unique

Quote from: deiseach on November 30, 2011, 10:55:56 AM

Won't happen. There hasn't been a day gone by since February where Nando hasn't attempted to justify his decision to leave. He's made his bed.

I would guess if he moves it will be out of the EPL.

Denn Forever

I see Torres has gone blond again.  Good for him. He always did his best work as a blond.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on November 30, 2011, 11:50:31 AM
Quote from: deiseach on November 30, 2011, 10:55:56 AM

I would guess if he moves it will be out of the EPL.

Is it PSG and Malaga that have came into the money - i'm sure one of these would be tempted to take a chance on him.

Forever Green

Great game that was. Newcastle were unlucky not getting at least a couple of goals but Chelsea could very easily had a couple more as well. Without a doubt, Luiz should have been sent off at the start but in the end, you cant argue with Chelsea deserving to win

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Forever Green on December 03, 2011, 04:04:05 PM
Great game that was. Newcastle were unlucky not getting at least a couple of goals but Chelsea could very easily had a couple more as well. Without a doubt, Luiz should have been sent off at the start but in the end, you cant argue with Chelsea deserving to win

Never noticed this comment there. Fair in the main, and it was a great game. Luiz definitely should've went for what the ref seen. However Ba was actually offside. Even SKY said something like, technically he was offside but it was too tight to call. Regardless.

Re tonight. Biggest game of the season and Lampard on the bench. Changing of the guard.

That's the only change to the X1 from Saturday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gerry

There has been a bit of confusion about this - and I may be about to upset quite a few Chelsea fans. Despite widespread reports that a 0-0 draw will be enough to send Chelsea through, it won't be if Bayer Leverkusen lose. That is because Leverkusen, Chelsea and Valencia will then all be on nine points in Group E, creating a mini-league in which the trio's results against Genk are disregarded and in which Leverkusen top the group ahead of Valencia who have scored one more goal than the Blues. In the eventuality of a Bayer Leverkusen defeat, only a Chelsea win will see them through. If Bayer Leverksuen win or draw, however, Chelsea can go through with a win or a 0-0. Got that? No? My brain hurts.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ross4life

Quote from: gerry on December 06, 2011, 07:00:50 PM
There has been a bit of confusion about this - and I may be about to upset quite a few Chelsea fans. Despite widespread reports that a 0-0 draw will be enough to send Chelsea through, it won't be if Bayer Leverkusen lose. That is because Leverkusen, Chelsea and Valencia will then all be on nine points in Group E, creating a mini-league in which the trio's results against Genk are disregarded and in which Leverkusen top the group ahead of Valencia who have scored one more goal than the Blues. In the eventuality of a Bayer Leverkusen defeat, only a Chelsea win will see them through. If Bayer Leverksuen win or draw, however, Chelsea can go through with a win or a 0-0. Got that? No? My brain hurts.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

chelsea will win by 2/3 goals tonight, no need to worry about the other game.

Forever Green

Valencia to win 2-1 tonight. They are in great form atm with a top class striker in Soldado. Chelsea CB`S will need to have a massive game tonight to keep Valencia quiet.

Forever Green

Well, my prediction was badly wrong. Valencia playing a lot of good football so they still have a chance of getting back into the game. Chelsea look dangerous on the break and Drogba has been immense