The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Shafted again. How did the ref not give that pen nor the free on the edge of the box that took out Drogba.

Blew up a full minute early too!

Typical European night.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tony Baloney

Ballack was great in the second half. Some legs on him still.

Terry is done.

ross4life

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 23, 2011, 09:41:22 PM

Terry is done.
Yeah only for Cech (back to his best) & the post he would have scored a hat-trick.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Quote from: EC Unique on November 20, 2011, 06:54:12 PM
AVB must be on thin ice.

thinner now.

Quote from: ross4life on November 23, 2011, 09:46:27 PM
[0 quote author=Tony Baloney link=topic=1310.msg1049539#msg1049539 date=1322084482]

Terry is done.
Yeah only for Cech (back to his best) & the post he would have scored a hat-trick.
[/quote]

Not for the second goal.

seafoid

Man City should dump Mancini and kidnap Villas Boas. He deserves something better than Chelsea. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orangemac

3 away games that Chelsea have had in CL that they should have won and ended up winning none.

There is a general malaise at Chelsea and as someone has said a large part of that is down to the decline of Terry,Lampard,Drogba. No real leadership on the pitch tonight.

How Bosingwa is still there is a joke.

I wonder will Roman get fed up and pull the plug soon? S**t would really hit the fan then.

ONeill

Chelsea are probably just returning to the club they always were. They won the league once before Roman bought the place, in the mid-50s, inspired by Arsenal legend Ted Drake. The real Chelsea are a well-run London outfit who now and again would challenge for the title and have a hooligan following. RA's era is a false period in their history and as soon as they get rid of the Russian they can return to their roots and become the real Chelsea again.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ballinaman

under the bar

Ok lets have a sweep on how many more defeats AVB is from the chop.  I say 3.

brokencrossbar1

If Chelsea don't qualify for the next phase of CL then he's gone. 

Tony Baloney

The stalwarts of the team are getting long in the tooth so would Abramovich not be better giving AVB some cash during the next transfer window and accept that they might have a season of rebuilding next year.

sammymaguire

Bit more pressure on AVB after tonight's result and maybe Steve Kean has won the sack race after losing to Cardiff...?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Forever Green

I know Abramovich likes wasting his money but surely he will give AVB the time to rebuild this side?? Massive clearout needed before progress can be made. He has to be on big wages and they have already paid £15m to get him from Porto. Said at the time he should have stayed with Porto for a couple more years

EC Unique

Feel a bit sorry for AVB. The players are just not doing it for him. Torres has went from being one of the best stikers in the world to being one of the poorest in the premier league!