The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Quote from: new devil on October 27, 2011, 08:57:31 AM
3 QPR players coming out saying they heard Terry...I really hope the FA have the balls to charge this sc**bag..after all they brushed the last one under the carpet well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053972/John-Terry-set-face-evidence-3-QPR-players.html

Oh really??  Shaun Derry's statment should be short enough.  "I wasn't on the pitch at the time of the incident"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/27/qpr-players-john-terry-racism-inquiry

QPR have denied reports that three of their players – Paddy Kenny, Clint Hill and Shaun Derry – have been called to give evidence in the FA's John Terry racism inquiry.

More than one report suggested that the Rangers players were ready to back their team-mate Anton Ferdinand's take on his altercation with the Chelsea captain during Sunday's west London derby at Loftus Road.

All three are understood to be unhappy that their names have been dragged into the saga, with Derry not on the field when the alleged incident took place.

A QPR spokesman said: "There is no truth in these stories whatsoever. None of the three players have been called to give evidence or will be called to give evidence."

Terry has said he welcomes the FA launching an inquiry as "an opportunity to clear my name". He will tell the panel that he was responding to what he assumed was an accusation of racist abuse, and was simply denying using the offensive words in the first place.

The Metropolitan Police are also assessing the case following an anonymous complaint from the member of the public

EC Unique

new devil

John Terry will probably blame a banana skin for him slipping  :P

Carmen Stateside

Some game. And there you go! Chelsea and John Terry have been horrible. Oh and another great game from that barbie look alike up front!

under the bar

If the authorities really wish to stamp out racism Terry should

a) be stripped of the england Captaincy

b) given a season long ban by the FA

c) be sacked by Chelsea

d) be put before the courts

Unfortunately none of the above will happen since the authorities only pay lip service to the eradication of racism and the saga will be suitably fudged and Terry probably get away with a warning over future conduct.

Dinny Breen

Kids are going to knocking on John Terry's door on Monday wearing Robin van Persie masks.
#newbridgeornowhere

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

under the bar

bridgegael

was arsenals forth goal really terrys fault?  a very poor pass from malouda i think,  even if he hadnt slipped he wouldnt have got to it.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Jonah

Quote from: bridgegael on October 30, 2011, 09:30:43 AM
was arsenals forth goal really terrys fault?  a very poor pass from malouda i think,  even if he hadnt slipped he wouldnt have got to it.
I agree I don't think you could say it was all Terry's fault, he was never going to reach the pass anyways.