The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Never seen the game, but a very good performance by the Blues. Still can't keep a clean sheet though!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

This is potentially big news for Chelsea http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2471443,00.html.

This can only mean a new ground is well in the pipeline OR less likely a proposed redevelopment of Stamford Bridge. The most obvious site is Earls Court.

muppet

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 03, 2011, 08:39:41 PM
This is potentially big news for Chelsea http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2471443,00.html.

This can only mean a new ground is well in the pipeline OR less likely a proposed redevelopment of Stamford Bridge. The most obvious site is Earls Court.

I'd have said St. Petersburg.
MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Norf Tyrone

Chelsea are getting some seriously bad luck in terms of decisions this year.

Yesterday Foy was terrible. The Luiz penalty shoud've been a free out for an earlier shove by Helguson, and he should've awarded at least two penaltys to Chelsea yesterday. The stats tell it all. QPR 17 fouls and 1 (Maybe 2?) bookings, and Chelsae 16 fouls with 7 bookings and 2 reds.

Back in the real world, it was great seeing Chelsea totally doimate QPR in the 2nd half yesterday despite the 3 man disadvantage. On a day when United went down to 10 men and rolled over and died, Chelsea went down fighting. Not often I leave the pub after a bad defeat with a semblance of satisfaction!

AQMP

Drogba can have no complaints, a two footed off the ground tackle will get you red even if you "get some of" the ball.  With Chelsea already down to 10 men, his brains are abviously in his arse.

The Bosingwa red was touch and go.  Was it a foul?  It looked like six of one and half a dozen of the other to me.  If it was a foul was Bosingwa denying a clear goal scoring opportunity?  Obviously Foy didn't factor in that it was SWP with the ball and as Chelsea fans are all too aware it wouldn't be a clear goal scoring opportunity if he was a yard out!  I thought it was on the harsh side.

Amazingly Chelsea were the better side with 9 men.

Norf Tyrone

Re the whole Terry/ Ferdinand non thing, Ferdinand HAS to come out and say that Terry did what's alledged. If not the question needs to be asked why wait 48 hours before clearing someone's name?

What has Ferdinand jnr got to gain from all this? I mean it's not as if Terry took the England captaincy off his brother or nothing. Oh. Wait...

tyrone exile

i find that picture very offensive new devil, could you please remove it before i report u to a mod.

new devil

:D :D Sorry didn't think you were still a Chelsea fan...thought you would of moved on to City by now  :P

Norf Tyrone

A few players rested.

Down to 10 men again.

A trip to one of the league's hardest grounds in the Cup.

Some game time for a few of the youngsters and squad men.

A win.

Good night.

carnaross

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 25, 2011, 04:19:28 PM
Re the whole Terry/ Ferdinand non thing, Ferdinand HAS to come out and say that Terry did what's alledged. If not the question needs to be asked why wait 48 hours before clearing someone's name?

What has Ferdinand jnr got to gain from all this? I mean it's not as if Terry took the England captaincy off his brother or nothing. Oh. Wait...

Ah sure, Terry'll be ok now with nothing to answer for - Ashley Cole is willing to tell the FA he didn't hear Terry say anything racist to Ferdinand! Coming from such a paragon of virtue, it'll all die down now.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

new devil

3 QPR players coming out saying they heard Terry...I really hope the FA have the balls to charge this sc**bag..after all they brushed the last one under the carpet well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053972/John-Terry-set-face-evidence-3-QPR-players.html