The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

This is up there with Middlesborough away as the worst performance of the season. It may even be worse because we actually got a good start in this one.

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Schkite

118cmal

Minder

Chelsea have been well worth it. Aurelio should be breathalysed after this game.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Joxer

Would it be safe in saying Dossena is one of the worst players ever to put on a Liverpool jersey?

Man is f**king useless!!

GalwayBayBoy

Can't believe how poor we've been in the 2nd half. Have barely strung 3 passes together. I think the second Chelsea goal from a corner just stunned them. Been playing like they're wearing lead boots since.

ExiledGael

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 08, 2009, 09:24:55 PM
Can't believe how poor we've been in the 2nd half. Have barely strung 3 passes together. I think the second Chelsea goal from a corner just stunned them. Been playing like they're wearing lead boots since.

Spot on. Totally deflated now. I think a whole host of poor full backs have come back to haunt.
Pool need one back to have any hope next week.

EC Unique

Back down to earth with a bang for Liverpool....  Will Rafa go for a major attack in London or will he sacfarice this as a lost cause and concentrate on the PL?

ExiledGael

Has to be said that Gerrard has gone completely AWOL. Hiddink and Essien to thank for that. Have hardly seen him all night.

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 08, 2009, 09:28:30 PM
Quote from: new devil on April 08, 2009, 09:25:15 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on April 08, 2009, 09:10:30 PM
Good stuff :D

Great stuff....maybe next year lads  :D :D

How come your always find the time to post here but can never be found when United lose?
Like the time you didn't appear on the board for days after Livepool beat them 4-1?

Thats because i have a life and don't always be on here  :-* :-* hope you enjoy this

Gabriel_Hurl

There's a reason why Chelsea aren't top of the table by a mile

that reason - the fella in the blue shirt wearing #5 being injured all season

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: new devil on April 08, 2009, 09:34:45 PMThats because i have a life and don't always be on here  :-* :-* hope you enjoy this

of course you do

gawa316

Feck that second half was very, very hard to watch. Chelsea fully deserved that and it might have been more.

Have to score 3 goals at SB...

see that dunphy **** is fairly back tracking now >:(