Davy Fitz speech

Started by caismirt, August 18, 2008, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Obviously an LIT game, but that's fairly lousy and sneaky by whoever taped it, and then broadcast it. There's a lot of stuff goes on in the dressing room during games. I think that's bad form.

dodo

Agree totally AZ, what goes on in the dressingroom should stay there. Very bad form by whomever recorded this. The coward even lowered the phone when Davy was looking over in his direction. That would of been some craic if he had of been spotted.

caismirt

It might be some craic yet if Davy sees this and can remember the match and who was sitting where :)

orangeman

Quote from: caismirt on August 18, 2008, 04:54:56 PM
It might be some craic yet if Davy sees this and can remember the match and who was sitting where :)

One way or another, it all comes out in the wash - I'd say he's dead !

Mentalman

Put up there a year back, so I reckon he's had his by now - sneaky cnut deserves having his lights put out.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: dodo on August 18, 2008, 04:51:58 PM
Agree totally AZ, what goes on in the dressingroom should stay there. Very bad form by whomever recorded this. The coward even lowered the phone when Davy was looking over in his direction.

He was hardly going to get it out anyway. I'd say Davy would have given him a centre parting with that hurl he was carrying. ;D

youngfella

davy get rather emotional
Pull hard and early

Mentalman

Quote from: hardstation on August 18, 2008, 07:31:21 PM
Quote from: Mentalman on August 18, 2008, 06:17:42 PM
Put up there a year back, so I reckon he's had his by now - sneaky cnut deserves having his lights put out.
I thought it was only put up today. Tame enough really.

Your right, got that wrong, doh!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Lecale2

Nothing wrong with that. Seen worse.

Minder

Its hard to understand the wee free stater.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Can anyone do subtitles ??  ;) ;) ;)

amallon

Its very interesting viewing but you got to wonder about the mentality of the player who recorded it.  Should he not have been thinking about the second half instead of videoing Davy.  I must say he has balls because if Fitz had seen him there would have been war.  The same guy has a second video up of a team talk from John Egan.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

D4S

Feck it it's been removed from youtube before I got to see it!!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

orangeman

Quote from: amallon on August 21, 2008, 10:01:54 AM
Its very interesting viewing but you got to wonder about the mentality of the player who recorded it.  Should he not have been thinking about the second half instead of videoing Davy.  I must say he has balls because if Fitz had seen him there would have been war.  The same guy has a second video up of a team talk from John Egan.

I'd say this lad was 15th sub and wasn't getting on unless everybody else on the sub bench were shot by a passing motorist ! He wasn't thinking about the 2nd half at all - why would he ?