James McClean

Started by thewobbler, July 19, 2015, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Good lad McClean. Really seems to be a really good lad.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 30, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
Good lad McClean. Really seems to be a really good lad.

Yes, seems to be a very decent skin.

ziggysego

A true legend, yet people were still complaining on various news links on social media that he should have wore a poppy.
Testing Accessibility

longballin

He's 100% right about the poppy... never forgets where he comes from. He's class.

GJL

Quote from: longballin on March 31, 2017, 12:31:40 AM
He's 100% right about the poppy... never forgets where he comes from. He's class.
+1

A great lad with who stands up for what he believes. A lovely thing to do for the kids that seems to have kick started their football. Fair play to him.

maddog

Quote from: ziggysego on March 31, 2017, 12:24:01 AM
A true legend, yet people were still complaining on various news links on social media that he should have wore a poppy.

Don't be surprised by that. He could cure cancer and still be vilified for showing disrespect to the imperialist dead.

laoislad

Would anyone know anybody connected to this team?
The kids on the team I'm involved with are a bit younger than these kids but it be nice to hear from someone that is doing something similar as us.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

HiMucker

My Sister knows one of the coaches.  I'll get some contact details and PM you sure

macdanger2

Fair play James, really seems like a decent fella

foxcommander

Makes a change from all the posers constantly taking selfies (i'm looking at you Ozil/Sanchez/Wilshere) or getting your drink spiked in nightclubs (Berahino).
Should be mandatory that players volunteer for some charity every week. Keep them grounded.

Good man James. Hopefully others follow your lead.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Windmill abu

Quote from: foxcommander on March 31, 2017, 06:17:15 PM
Makes a change from all the posers constantly taking selfies (i'm looking at you Ozil/Sanchez/Wilshere) or getting your drink spiked in nightclubs (Berahino).
Should be mandatory that players volunteer for some charity every week. Keep them grounded.

James McClean leading by example again. Well done.

I don't understand what a mandatory volunteer is.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Main Street

Quote from: Windmill abu on March 31, 2017, 11:42:01 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 31, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

James McClean leading by example again. Well done.

I don't understand what a mandatory volunteer is.
Conscription.

Avondhu star

Quote from: macdanger2 on March 31, 2017, 05:00:58 PM
Fair play James, really seems like a decent fella
A good decent lad with no east london type ideas about himself.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

take_yer_points