Fantasy 6 Nations 2011

Started by Hoof Hearted, January 27, 2011, 07:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

That time of the year again, when dinny tries to his put his coaching skills to the test against us mere mortals. HE hasnt won it yet though, closest Kildare got was 2 years ago when Lynchbhoy scraped it. Celt Man defends his title this year. Good Luck.

http://irishtimes.fantasyleague.com/

League PIN = 2074
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Celt_Man

Sign of a great team/individual is to retain their title.......

...So I'm expecting to fail spectacularly this year
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Lecale2

DrinknHarp

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 27, 2011, 07:04:01 PM
That time of the year again, when dinny tries to his put his coaching skills to the test against us mere mortals. HE hasnt won it yet though, closest Kildare got was 2 years ago when Lynchbhoy scraped it. Celt Man defends his title this year. Good Luck.

http://irishtimes.fantasyleague.com/

League PIN = 2074

Excuse me I was runner up last year as well when Martin Johnson decided not to play Ricki F Flutey in the last game plus I used all my transfers in the 1st week  :-[

This has to be my year...
#newbridgeornowhere

millveiw

Hoof Hearted

10 in so far, no lynchbhoy yet to try and defend his 2009 title !

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 30, 2011, 09:50:03 AM
nor will I .

cant enjoy the fecking games if I want some fuzzy headed Italian prop to score against the Irish team or I suddenly find myself cheering on the english wingers to score tries against anyone !

it turns my 'logic' upside down so I just cannot enter this kind of thing again !

maybe if you just let Dinny set up as the only entrant , he might actually win it.
though its not like the real thing where he can buy in players with his chelski style club benefactors bankrolling him !!!  ;)

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 31, 2011, 05:13:37 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 30, 2011, 09:50:03 AM
nor will I .

cant enjoy the fecking games if I want some fuzzy headed Italian prop to score against the Irish team or I suddenly find myself cheering on the english wingers to score tries against anyone !

it turns my 'logic' upside down so I just cannot enter this kind of thing again !

maybe if you just let Dinny set up as the only entrant , he might actually win it.
though its not like the real thing where he can buy in players with his chelski style club benefactors bankrolling him !!!  ;)

not sure if he would, paddypower.com agrees, he has him as 2/1 2nd fav if that was the case !

Hoof Hearted

15 in, just under 3 days to deadline

Lecale2

Hoof Hearted

into to last 24 hours to get a team entered

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

trileacman

Joined!

Would much prefer if there was no transfers, mould be less work keeping the thing right. Have a shot at it and whatever luck comes your way (injuries and such) put up with it.

Hate the open 8 selection policy too. Bit of a mockery when you are consigned to just 1 SH and OH but can gleefully start 8 open-side flankers.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014