Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:04:03 PM
Quote from: Feckitt on February 03, 2013, 07:01:02 PM
You're such a w**ker muppet

I don't shoot my own people.

Your freedom was won by an organisation which did. I assume you comdemn that organisation in its entirety?

Yawn. More whataboutery.

I don't shot my own people.

Not whataboutery at all, they're the same organisation as far as I'm concerned. You neatly avoid an answer I see. The organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:27:08 PM

Your freedom was won by an organisation which did. I assume you comdemn that organisation in its entirety?

Yawn. More whataboutery.

Not whataboutery at all, they're the same organisation as far as I'm concerned. You neatly avoid an answer I see. The organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

More historical whataboutery.

You are arguing in defence of people who shot decent Irish men doing their jobs, during a robbery.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:32:07 PM

Yawn. More whataboutery.

You are arguing in defence of people who shot decent Irish men doing their jobs, during a robbery.

Well this discussion started from events in Louth and you are now talking about historical events so if it's good enough for you etc...

So in the interest of discussion, for a third time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

HiMucker

Muppet how much could you purchase an ivory tower for in today's financial climate?

muppet

Quote from: HiMucker on February 03, 2013, 07:37:22 PM
Muppet how much could you purchase an ivory tower for in today's financial climate?

Let me get this straight, because I am against shooting my own people I live in an ivory tower?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

Yawn. More whataboutery.

Well this discussion started from events in Louth and you are now talking about historical events so if it's good enough for you etc...

Soin the interest of discussion, for a third time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

Discussion?

You don't do discussion. You do predictable rhetoric hiding behind a romantic vision of glorious Republicanism and present it as some unquestionable truth.

These people shot innocent Irish people. In my view they are as bad as the Brits in their thirst for blood.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:46:38 PM

Yawn. More whataboutery.

Soin the interest of discussion, for a third time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

Discussion?

You don't do discussion. You do predictable rhetoric hiding behind a romantic vision of glorious Republicanism and present it as some unquestionable truth.

These people shot innocent Irish people. In my view they are as bad as the Brits in their thirst for blood.

I'm not indulging in any romanticism. Your inability to condemn the Old IRA for doing things you claim to loath leads me to believe that it's your good self who is romanticising republican history. I'm just asking a simple question (for the fourth time now)....the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

Hardy

It's like having a dialogue with a budgie.

Persistence should not be confused with pertinence.

Tubberman

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:55:13 PM

Yawn. More whataboutery.

Discussion?

I'm not indulging in any romanticism. Your inability to condemn the Old IRA for doing things you claim to loath leads me to believe that it's your good self who is romanticising republican history. I'm just asking a simple question (for the fourth time now)....the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

What cause does robbing banks and credit unions advance?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Nally Stand

Quote from: Tubberman on February 03, 2013, 08:16:59 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:55:13 PM

Yawn. More whataboutery.

Discussion?

What cause does robbing banks and credit unions advance?

As well as shooting many of it's own people, the organistion which won your freedom also robbed many banks and post offices.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 08:54:50 AM
Quote from: muppet on February 02, 2013, 11:36:37 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 02, 2013, 11:28:19 PM
Satire is obviously lost on you (ya) muppet.

D'ya reckon?

hes right muppet that one went right over your head

In fairness, he was doing press-ups on RTE at the time.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hardy on February 03, 2013, 08:15:19 PM
It's like having a dialogue with a budgie.

Persistence should not be confused with pertinence.

;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

muppet

I am not interested in your clutching of 90 year old straws.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 08:36:40 PM
I am not interested in your clutching of 90 year old straws.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
You won't grasp 90 year old straws but you'll happily grab 20/30 year old ones? How unsurprisingly convenient!! Out of curiosity, and for a fifth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?