North American Finals 2019 Virginia

Started by cadhlancian, August 27, 2019, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

Just back into the house ! Another finals done. Donegal Boston won senior football beating Young Irelanders in a high scoring final. Random location , but the fields were in great shape. My own club, Setanta won 2 trophies, Junior B football and intermediate football 😎 San Diego is quickly becoming a force in the North American GAA scene.
Some weeks end craic , you bump into so many people that are relatives of good friends and people you've seen in years. Great experience

GetOverTheBar

Not sure too many club managers will share these sentiments!

Eamonnca1

I didn't make it the year, myself. What was it like having it outside the Labor Day weekend? I'd imagine it'd suit cities that rely more heavily on J1 summer players.

SLIGONIAN

I am just back, I coach the Vancouver ISSC ladies team and we won the Intermediate championship.  :) :) :) Great buzz, some amazing footballers and standard was high.

JP Ryans our senior men hurling team won the Senior aswell. So great weekend for Canadian teams.

Its my first experience of the North American Championships. I was impressed with the set up, pitches were all class. Great all round experience.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"