Alan Partridge - aha

Started by ziggysego, March 19, 2019, 11:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Maybe I'm missing something that others can apparently see but I find him about as funny as a demand from the revenue commissioners.
Reading the above, I decided to look him up on Youtube and was underwhelmed to say the least. I watched Come Out Ye Black and Tans and figured that was enough for me. I found the look on the bucko's face who sat beside him a lot funnier.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

playwiththewind1st

Coogan was being pretty cute in putting Come Out Ye Black & Tans + Men Behind The Wire out on BBC One prime time . It's a wonder the suits didn't pull it, but they probably didn't know what he was at.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ah tis all subjective end of day eh. The wife hates him.

I didnt think the recent stuff was his best stuff, Black & Tans aside lol; i think the couple of series around the hotel, then caravan was his best stuff for me, at same time i think youd have to watch the series rather than a clip or two to fully appreciate. If ye can be arsed lol

Itchy

Quote from: Lar Naparka on May 02, 2019, 12:57:53 PM
Maybe I'm missing something that others can apparently see but I find him about as funny as a demand from the revenue commissioners.
Reading the above, I decided to look him up on Youtube and was underwhelmed to say the least. I watched Come Out Ye Black and Tans and figured that was enough for me. I found the look on the bucko's face who sat beside him a lot funnier.

Ah Lar your generation is best to stick to Brendan Grace and Benny Hill