Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Check on bennys watsup group.

laoislad

Quote from: Rossfan on January 11, 2017, 04:53:31 PM
Ros people usually do the right thing Syfīn.

Unless they are voting on gay marriage.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

Quote from: laoislad on January 15, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Their willingness to stand up for marriage reflects well on Rossies.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J70

Quote from: stew on January 14, 2017, 11:29:44 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on January 14, 2017, 08:02:43 PM
Quote from: stew on January 14, 2017, 02:32:10 PM
I wish the Irish government would take care of the homeless Irish people, you know, buy houses lying empty and house their own, then take care of refugees, but that's me!
How many thousand council houses in Britain were allocated to Irish families in the 50s and 60s?
How many homeless have you offered accommodation to?

Funnily enough a year ago it came on the radio that a lady in Volusia county in Florida was made homeless with her three children, I immediately called the police and offered my condo to her and her family and offered to sponsor their meals and the run if my car, I spoke to the officer handling the case and a day later got the word they had been given a house to live in right we're they were whuchcwad handier for the kids for school.

In short son, four people within about a year ago, and if it helps my neighbour lost his flat and spent two nights with me this week, he has moved on now, any other questions kid?

Fair play to you stew on making your FL condo available to these people, but on your previous post, why should the needs of native homeless and refugees from war-torn regions be mutually exclusive? Are these refugees supposed to just sit and wait at whatever border or hellhole they're stuck in while all these relatively peaceful countries belatedly figure out what to do about their homeless population?

No wides

Quote from: laoislad on January 15, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

😁😁

Hardy

Quote from: Avondhu star on January 14, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 14, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2017, 01:33:33 PM
Stop talking about a town and an area you obviously know nothing about.

'Stop talking' would be enough
Even "Stop" would do.

May I recommend "Stop listening"?

No wides

Brillant from Hardy join a discussion board but only engage with like minded chic liberal bullshitters. Bet he has admin rights on bennys watsup group. Maybe benny an himself came up with the purge thread but hardy was too cute to actually run with it.😁

trileacman

Quote from: Hardy on January 15, 2017, 02:24:21 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on January 14, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 14, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2017, 01:33:33 PM
Stop talking about a town and an area you obviously know nothing about.

'Stop talking' would be enough
Even "Stop" would do.

May I recommend "Stop listening"?

Must do that, ive a couple of boys blocked. Works wonders.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Avondhu star

Quote from: No wides on January 15, 2017, 09:27:07 AM
Great post stew and fair play to you. We are still waiting on how many avondhu star has taken in, or maybe he is one of the chic liberals as long as it is not on their doorstep.

I've been too busy reversing a few mobile homes into the back yard
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

No wides

Quote from: Avondhu star on January 15, 2017, 07:17:40 PM
Great post stew and fair play to you. We are still waiting on how many avondhu star has taken in, or maybe he is one of the chic liberals as long as it is not on their doorstep.

You asked stew a direct question but refuse to answer the same question. Chic liberal bullshit. Oh by the way you are as funny as a kick to the stones.

stew

Quote from: No wides on January 15, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

You asked stew a direct question but refuse to answer the same question. Chic liberal bullshit. Oh by the way you are as funny as a kick to the stones.

They are good at that, I was wondering which lib would bite as the question was easily anticipated, I think the term ' he crawled under a rock' comes to mind )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: foxcommander on January 09, 2017, 02:20:54 PM
Quote from: Syferus on January 09, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
Australia.. if you want to talk perspective at least have some yourself.

Yes, because Australia in 1791 is just like Ireland in 2017. A five month five star cruise to Sydney and benefits galore on arrival.

basset sssßs
Quote from: stew on January 15, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

They are good at that, I was wondering which lib would bite as the question was easily anticipated, I think the term ' he crawled under a rock' comes to mind )

yes the Irish dissenters etc excommunicated to Australia and tasmania
plus the Irish criminal fraternity using their own ill gotten gains to buy their own pads in south of Spain
as well as some Irish families supposedly getting council houses in England. ..
yep thats just like giving Nigerians or whatever nationality welfare here when they are nowhere next or near actual refugees from war torn countries

at least the poor feckers from Syria deserve assistance
but it seems like further punishment putting them into a kip like roscommon

but I'm a racist etc etc for speaking g out that we need to look after our homeless and maybe those poor feckers that lost their homes and are still suffering the after effects of the downturn.

some shower of sanctimonious d1ckheads on here - yez would do fcuk all but pontificate .
at least I've actually done things to assist the foreign refugees! yes and they were black and Muslim! !! shock horror.

No wides

Quote from: stew on January 15, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

It's easy to be liberal when the issue doesn't affect you, he's another full off shite who is good at asking the questions but not so good at answering.

Syferus

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/ice-breaker-syria-and-pakistan-play-soccer-in-ballaghaderreen-1.3033885

Lurvly. Shehroz is a proper forward-thinking, open-minded Rossie. Pity he had to play for the enemy.

macdanger2

Was just reading a bit about the AFD in Germany, 13% of the vote is a nice bit and would have been unthinkable a few year ago. Interesting that while anti immigration is one of their big policies yet the areas where they're strongest (good graphic on BBC showing the increase in support as you move east) are the areas where there are the lowest numbers of refugees.