Burgled!!

Started by BennyHarp, May 25, 2011, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Got home from work today and front lock wasnt working, so went the back to find the window of the back door kicked in and some f*ckers had burgled the house. The made a right mess of the place but only seemed to be after money and my missus' jewllery as they didnt touch the laptop, TV etc.

My wallet was in the house and theyd try to withdraw £200 from my acccount but obviously got pin wrong. I honestly have never been as angry in my life and can only imagine how people who actually catch them in the act must feel. I have renewed sympathy for Tony Martin who shot the burgler - i cant say i wouldnt have done something similar (though i dont have a gun)
That was never a square ball!!

andoireabu

Sorry to hear that chap.  Any neighbours around who might have saw anything?

Hope the hoors that did it get the luck they deserve and someone does catch them at it.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

sammymaguire

Dirty bastards should be strung up by the balls and you should be allowed to break every finger in whatever way you see fit. Thieves who rob off innocent average working people are lowest of the low
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

armaghniac

Bad as this is, the most evil f*ckers are those who rob houses where someone died and everyone is out at the funeral.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyHarp

Thd neighbours were all at work but hopefully CCTV at the bank might spot them but I could tell from the police that they knew nothing would happen - they seem as frustrated as anybody about these sort of things!
The dozy f*uckers tried to get out the front door but I'd put the dead lock onson the morning so they tried to bang the Yale one off - suppose it may have been worse had they managed to open the door, probably would have cleaned us out!

Milltown Row2

Dirty Cnuts!!

Yeah i hope the Bank machine has got them on camera.

I have a house alarm but how many times have you heard a house alarm go off and no one actually call round and check? Ive checked the neighbours out a few times but seem to be on my own, with my hurling stick!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

Sorry to hear your news Benny. Hopefully the police will be able to track him and your stuff down.
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sorry to hear that, scumbags.

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 25, 2011, 08:46:34 PM
The made a right mess of the place but only seemed to be after money and my missus' jewllery as they didnt touch the laptop, TV etc.

That seems to be the favoured modus operandi these days - they burgle 'armed' with the envelopes for selling gold, whereupon immediately after the burglary they pop the (now) stuffed envelopes in the post. Untraceable.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

maddog

Sorry to hear that, its nothing short of maddening. Happened me in 97 when at home for a wedding, absolute bastards. Cops just shrugged and gave me a crime number. Hopefully the cctv will help.

supersub

Hateful case feel for you benny! Been a few disturbances round here lately, one house been broken into three times from the back (out onto shore) and another neighbour robbed last week during the morning. However the stupid cnut tried to come back to rob the first house a fourth time and the neighbours gardener chased and pinned him and he is in the authorities hands now. They found stolen goods from 2nd house when they searched his house, police have said he was more an optimist than anything over the course of the two weeks, only 17 the wee f**ker too!

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: maddog on May 25, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
Sorry to hear that, its nothing short of maddening. Happened me in 97 when at home for a wedding, absolute b**tards. Cops just shrugged and gave me a crime number. Hopefully the cctv will help.

Same here, same year. I would gas them!

Oraisteach

Sorry, Benny.  Where'd that happen?

Next door neighbor's got burgled two weeks ago.  I was home with my dog at the time--heard nothing.  Worthless neighbour, huh?

She got all her stuff back.  Police nabbed them at a pawn shop.

Orangemac

Sorry to hear this.

We have nothing worth stealing here but I would imagine the annoyance that someone was in your house is the worst part of it.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Orangemac on May 25, 2011, 11:30:00 PM
Sorry to hear this.

We have nothing worth stealing here but I would imagine the annoyance that someone was in your house is the worst part of it.

That's exactly it! Just feckin annoying, spent all evening phoning credit card companies, waiting for police and people to come fix my lock and back door, just because some little cnut needed a bit of money!

Dougal Maguire

Bad luck there. Same happened us a couple of years ago. I hope you are insured
Careful now