NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 18, 2023, 07:25:07 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 18, 2023, 07:15:55 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 18, 2023, 06:42:22 PM
Armagh don't deserve to stay up this year
They have just been beaten by a very good team. Monaghan are more likely to go down anyway.

Not just basing it on tofay. We have been brutal all year
An béal bocht. They are only 2 points behind Galway.
You have to be really shite to go down.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

yellowcard

Armagh got exactly what they deserved. From being the great entertainers of last years championship we have become the great bores of this years League. I'll not be in any rush to go watch them again if they continue to persist with this rugby league form of football. As a spectacle it was a dire match and it seems like only when we fall behind in a game do we ever seem to throw any caution to the wind.

We may well now face a do or die match in Omagh to stay up and given our form of late I wouldn't be overly confident of winning there either.

marty34

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 18, 2023, 06:34:13 PM
I know Derry play this way too, mainly due to lack of scoring forwards, but this defensive style does not suit Armagh, they better forwards, defenders not as good. Less say about both goalkeepers. Armagh not win a, Ulster Championship this way, foreby a all-Ireland.

There's too many players in gaelic football nowadays...who do nothing and I mean that.

About 8 players on each team is to have no positive effect on the game. Pass the ball sideways, kick a free back/sideline backwards. It rampant in gaelic football nowadays.  They have no role jbut to run about and pass the ball 5 yards sideways.

Blowitupref

This is looking like a routine Kerry win. Roscommon so loose defensively. Left Clifford free for an easy goal. 10 mins gone Kerry 1-3 Roscommon 0-0
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 18, 2023, 07:43:59 PM
This is looking like a routine Kerry win. Roscommon so loose defensively. Left Clifford free for an easy goal. 10 mins gone Kerry 1-3 Roscommon 0-0

Yeah Roscommon very slack in the opening 10 with Kerry looking very lively.

greatpoint

Quote from: seafoid on March 18, 2023, 07:36:37 PM
They have just been beaten by a very good team. Monaghan are more likely to go down anyway.

From what I've seen from Galway, they're no better than any of the teams in danger of relegation

twohands!!!

Rossies just looking awful tonight

seafoid

The Rossie goal this year was no more yo yo. Mission almost accomplished.

Armagh's shooting hasn't improved since last year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: greatpoint on March 18, 2023, 07:54:47 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 18, 2023, 07:36:37 PM

From what I've seen from Galway, they're no better than any of the teams in danger of relegation
Absolutely a better team than Monaghan anyway.

Blowitupref

Roscommon have improved towards the end of that match but will have to improve further to stand any chance of pulling off even a draw. HT Kerry 1-7 Roscommon 0-5
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Kerry 1-7 Roscommon 0-5 HT

Roscommon came into it as the game went on.

Kerry 7 wides Roscommon 2 says it all about who has been posing more of the attacking threat.

4 out of 5 of Roscommon's scores from deadballs.

Baile an tuaigh

Kerry playing well and most effective when kicking the ball in. Although he missed his own free Donal O Sullivan is very sharp. I like his style. Roscommon plugging away. However look at the balls their forwards are getting as opposed to kerry at the other end. Day and night.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on March 18, 2023, 08:22:10 PM
Kerry playing well and most effective when kicking the ball in. Although he missed his own free Donal O Sullivan is very sharp. I like his style. Roscommon plugging away. However look at the balls their forwards are getting as opposed to kerry at the other end. Day and night.

Kerry aren't leaving the spaces in defence for such balls in either.

Wildweasel74

Kerry poor enough, matter of fact they been fairly average most of the league, gotta be a worry long term.

Wildweasel74

Takes Roscommon to half time to wake up, been like that past few games.