China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

grounded

Bit of conjecture here, buts lets just say in the future it could be proven that there were more widespread adverse affects to the covid19 vaccination programme than predicted, would the line ' nobody forced you to take it ' be a fair defence by the authorities?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 10:14:30 PM
That was very much part of the media/the science fear narrative at the time. "Protect granny" (which was a lie) drove it all the way down to 5 year olds. Time will tell

So basically you're pointing towards that 5 year olds will/are at danger because of vaccines?

So where's the science behind that?

And the amount of vaccines kids get before the age of 5, have they a downside?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

That was very much part of the media/the science fear narrative at the time. "Protect granny" (which was a lie) drove it all the way down to 5 year olds. Time will tell

In what way was "protect Granny" a lie?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

PadraicHenryPearse

vaccines reduced hospitalisation, freeing up capacity for 'granny'.

the same poster who shares articles that without evidence points the finger at vaccines for increased deaths is  taking aim at media/ science fear narrative!!! 

Wildweasel74

Some dummies on here, cigarettes we know the dangers, half the country smokes. I seen many a person go on about vaccine are smoking flat out, not much reply when u point out the dangers, they do it anyway, but the vaccine killing me, aye right?!

Seamus

Excellent peer-reviewed survey below on COVID-19 and the jab. I have traveled the world for close to the last 40 years and thought nothing could shock me anymore. Then along came 2019 and COVID-19. In the early days I gave people the benefit of the doubt but now we are three years further down the road with most none the wiser. Unfortunately it seems Ireland leads the way in this regard, which is not in the shock category as I have found Irish people in general believe almost everything they are spoon fed, compliments to RTE etc.

https://o-trim.co/VaxSurvey

Many of the side effects are listed, see if you, members of your family or friends experience any. The comments section is also very informative. How people can take a chance on a vaccine which had little or no trials is mind boggling. To me it's comparable to playing Russian roulette with all the chambers loaded. For those people who continue to follow with blind faith, may God help them. When somebody gets injured or dies from the COVID jab we all lose.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

theskull1

Do all the pro vaxxers here intend to follow the guidance and continue to get their boosters along with their children as they become available?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

PadraicHenryPearse

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:02:34 PM
Do all the pro vaxxers here intend to follow the guidance and continue to get their boosters along with their children as they become available?

Do you or have any of your family taken vaccines in the past or will in the future the flu vaccine?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

my 2 year son didn't get the flu vaccine this year. we wanted him to get it but unfortunately through illness ourselves etc. it didn't happen. he got influenza  b, It was a horrible experience, almost a week of high temps, swollen glands, multiple doctors trips and we spent a night in hospital, he stopped being able to walk for 48 hrs... frightening to see an active kid one day not be able to walk the next.

to answer your question. Yes, I will follow medical advice.

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2023, 11:06:07 PM
Do you or have any of your family taken vaccines in the past or will in the future the flu vaccine?

Yes to the first part MR (all those old skool one off ones as children) ...no to the second. I'm focusing on protecting my immune system going forward ahead of taking instruction from big pharma who have a profit incentive to tell me I should be taking their product. Will play it as I see it

You do know that mRNA 'vaccines' (which don't block infection & offers narrow protection only, albeit short lived) is brand new technology so I'm struggling to take your question seriously? I thought you worked in the pharma field these days? No?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gmac

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:17:39 PM

Yes to the first part MR (all those old skool one off ones as children) ...no to the second. I'm focusing on protecting my immune system going forward ahead of taking instruction from big pharma who have a profit incentive to tell me I should be taking their product. Will play it as I see it

You do know that mRNA 'vaccines' (which don't block infection & offers narrow protection only, albeit short lived) is brand new technology so I'm struggling to take your question seriously? I thought you worked in the pharma field these days? No?
amazing that not many know that the Covid vaccine is the only mRNA being used currently.

grounded

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 30, 2023, 11:08:49 PM

my 2 year son didn't get the flu vaccine this year. we wanted him to get it but unfortunately through illness ourselves etc. it didn't happen. he got influenza  b, It was a horrible experience, almost a week of high temps, swollen glands, multiple doctors trips and we spent a night in hospital, he stopped being able to walk for 48 hrs... frightening to see an active kid one day not be able to walk the next.

to answer your question. Yes, I will follow medical advice.

Lots of parents failed to give their children the nasal influenza vaccine this year and they were warned repeatedly of a increased risk of influenza this season.  Very irresponsible especially as the influenza vaccine has been round for coming upto 90 years.

https://lloydspharmacy.com/blogs/cold-and-flu/when-flu-vaccine-invented

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2023, 11:17:39 PM

Medical yes, not pharma though..

Here's the thing, there are smarter people than me who have years of experience, research and actual degrees in this field and doctors who give advice and whatever. You wouldn't buy a car off someone who worked in Lidil, you'll get advice from an expert

My plan is a simple one. Try and keep myself healthy and stay away from the health service, unfortunately we all get old and die of something.

I've taken the vaccine and a booster, I haven't noticed anything yet just getting rounder around the gut! I'm not in any rush for others tbf but not because I'm against it, just feel I've built up immunity as when I actually caught it I was fine.