Media

Started by Blow-in, March 10, 2022, 07:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blow-in

Not sure where to place this. I think it would be wrong to recognise the work of Jack Nolan broadcasting Laois games for over 30 years. Big boots to fill for the local radio station which is short of Laois coverage as it is. Hopefully Jack makes a speedy recovery

Mad Mentor

Jack has been a fantastic voice to listen to over the years. His love of Laois GAA shines through every commentary. He will be sorely missed and hopefully he will be back on air again. Wish him all the best for the future.

The Boy Wonder

The very best wishes to Jack - our man on the spot when we couldn't be there and were hanging on to his every word.
Jack wore his heart on his sleeve and a professional to his fingertips an at the same time.
One of ours - very best wishes to Jack and hope to hear him back on Midlands 103 in the future.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Batman!!! on March 10, 2022, 07:06:07 PM
Not sure where to place this. I think it would be wrong to recognise the work of Jack Nolan broadcasting Laois games for over 30 years. Big boots to fill for the local radio station which is short of Laois coverage as it is. Hopefully Jack makes a speedy recovery
Love listening to Jack when i can't make it to a game. Didn't realise he was sick..??
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Keyser Söze

Wouldn't always agree with the man.
A Laois man.
A hurling man.
Unsure what the battle he faces is, God speed and good luck with it.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

The PRO

Hope Jack is doing well. Not having a go at his replacements on the radio as it's a tough job that I wouldn't like to do, but you only know how good Jack is when he's not there.

burdizzo

In fairness - and I know Jack was good, too - but I thought David O'Brien was very good on the Ballacolla v  Kilmacud game.

Blow-in

Thank god for David because the man with him dosent light it up