Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

You'll turn into Angelo if you get it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

balladmaker

Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 12:03:51 PM
Anyone here have thon booster jab? Got a text there telling to get it heard it leaves a brave few people in bad oul shape.
\

Got it, felt grand after it, not even a sore arm.

theskull1

Quotewhat interesting questions does it pose for you?

Not sure how anyone can be so certain about what they believe these days.
Truth be told we're all groping in the dark.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

RedHand88

Anyone here have thon booster jab? Got a text there telling to get it heard it leaves a brave few people in bad oul shape.

You'll be fine.

Tony Baloney

A text? I don't know of a single person who felt anything more than a sore arm or bit of a sore head. I had zero after effects.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 21, 2022, 11:33:06 AM
I really didn't expect the easing of restrictions to be as rapid as has been done here north or south. I get in England as Boris is just trying to save his ass.

Six nations, national leagues etc be ok.
What will the anti-vaxxers moan about now? Some of them might find their days are a little empty.

laoislad

Felt shite for a full day after it. Was like a very bad hangover. Was grand though the next day.
Got that text from the HSE also but had already got my booster at that stage.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 21, 2022, 12:45:20 PM
A text? I don't know of a single person who felt anything more than a sore arm or bit of a sore head. I had zero after effects.

The 5G works better also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

I really didn't expect the easing of restrictions to be as rapid as has been done here north or south. I get in England as Boris is just trying to save his ass.

Maybe not as rapid given the cautious nature of the government over the last two years but the situation in hospitals currently has the numbers one would expect for the flu in any January. With this approach we and England as basically tackling Covid-19 as any other endemic respiratory virus like seasonal flu now and a successful vaccine roll out and less severe variant has greatly helped.

Itchy

Quote from: laoislad on January 21, 2022, 12:51:05 PM
Felt shite for a full day after it. Was like a very bad hangover. Was grand though the next day.

Yip same as that and most people I know have been the same. I had no side effects from the 1st two. A dirty hangover is the best description of it.

clarshack

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 21, 2022, 12:46:45 PM

What will the anti-vaxxers moan about now? Some of them might find their days are a little empty.

Climate change

johnnycool

Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2022, 01:07:08 PM

Yip same as that and most people I know have been the same. I had no side effects from the 1st two. A dirty hangover is the best description of it.
Cheers men for the advice on the booster jab. It seems fine but I'm not going to risk it. If I wanted a hangover I'd just go to the pub

What risk is there if you've already had the other two?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: theskull1 on January 21, 2022, 12:18:41 PM
Quotewhat interesting questions does it pose for you?

Not sure how anyone can be so certain about what they believe these days.
Truth be told we're all groping in the dark.

Get information from reputable sources..... you seem have no problem believing ring wing Americans and spoofers on YouTube with the links you have posted... you posted a link to a reuters article recently from the WHO which was about more regular boosters... seems you were happy to take acceot their advice when it suits...

lenny

Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 21, 2022, 01:07:08 PM

Cheers men for the advice on the booster jab. It seems fine but I'm not going to risk it. If I wanted a hangover I'd just go to the pub

The side effects are very mild, in fact a study has shown that most people only have symptoms from a placebo effect ie they're expecting to have them. They're much milder and shorter lasting than even a mild bout of Covid. It's madness not to get it when it's free and so protective.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera