Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:45:23 AM
Quote from: Truth hurts on January 26, 2022, 10:37:48 AM
All shinner mla Twitter accounts seem to be pushed to private. I will say the press team will be having a few busy days.

I did a wee spot check to verify your claim there "Truth Hurts"

Checked six or seven SF MLA accounts and all are public.

Lol your shiteing yerself

RedHand88

All shinner mla Twitter accounts seem to be pushed to private. I will say the press team will be having a few busy days.

You sure? They look to be open.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:49:15 AM

"Shiteing myself"? Why would I be "Shiteing myself"?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:50:16 AM

LMFAO

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:50:16 AM

LMFAO

C'mon I'm sure you're capable of adult conversation sometimes. Why would I be "Shiteing myself"?

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:39:40 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:34:04 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 26, 2022, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:14:28 AM
Lets face it-these are not nice people, they exist in most parties, but DUP/SF probably worse for online gang bullying

Twitter a cesspit. Look at the abuse of Maria Cahill from shinners-people who pretend to be all for women's rights

Watch all the SF ones who hammered Doug all week row back now that their own are involved.

I hate this hole.

What did the SF ones tweet? As mentioned above, I refuse to contribute to Nolan's listenership figures, and I can't see a single one of the tweets being screenshot on twitter?

Oh and incidentally, when for instance, Barry McElduff posted his 'bread on the head' tweet, did Nolan give it one day then go hunting for tweets from a unionist party for the following day's show? Or did he just run with the McElduff "story" for a few days months? I just wonder  ???

Hookers, retards, huns just a few of the words used

Yet Steko got overly animated when Sinead Ennis is supposed to have tweeted that Mary Peters was a "disingenuous bigot".

I don't know Mary but she very might well be..

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on January 26, 2022, 11:00:41 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:39:40 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:34:04 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 26, 2022, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:14:28 AM
Lets face it-these are not nice people, they exist in most parties, but DUP/SF probably worse for online gang bullying

Twitter a cesspit. Look at the abuse of Maria Cahill from shinners-people who pretend to be all for women's rights

Watch all the SF ones who hammered Doug all week row back now that their own are involved.

I hate this hole.

What did the SF ones tweet? As mentioned above, I refuse to contribute to Nolan's listenership figures, and I can't see a single one of the tweets being screenshot on twitter?

Oh and incidentally, when for instance, Barry McElduff posted his 'bread on the head' tweet, did Nolan give it one day then go hunting for tweets from a unionist party for the following day's show? Or did he just run with the McElduff "story" for a few days months? I just wonder  ???

Hookers, retards, huns just a few of the words used

Yet Steko got overly animated when Sinead Ennis is supposed to have tweeted that Mary Peters was a "disingenuous bigot".

I don't know Mary but she very might well be..

Yeah as you said, you dont know her

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 26, 2022, 10:11:04 AM
Said it before. Social media is the worst thing ever invented.

It's brutal, and that's only from looking at the odd tweet link I'll get sent. So much hate. No headspace for it

imtommygunn

It is really shaping society and it's not good tbh.

screenexile

Gildernew and Dolan are doing a bit of deleting this morning!!

Truth hurts

Quote from: screenexile on January 26, 2022, 11:40:28 AM

It seems they all are now. Shinner acivities suspended this morning to delete files lol Petty crap

Gildernew and Dolan are doing a bit of deleting this morning!!

yellowcard

It does show the stupidity of any politician if they still left old insulting tweets up after Doug Beattie had got caught out. Looks like SF have locked the stable door after the horse has bolted. I'm not sure of the content of these tweets but this bout of whataboutery will help mitigate the damage suffered by Beattie in the last few days.

With the uncovering of these tweets, the complete irony in all of this is that it has been a good 48 hours for the DUP. They have dented both the UUP and now SF as well because ultimately all of this has come about since an election is on the horizon.     

imtommygunn

It also helps that no matter how bad what they tweet etc is they are never ashamed of it.

general_lee

There is an app which shows when an MP deletes a tweet so any SF MPs deleting tweets will in fact be drawing attention to them lol

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

be all forgotten in few months when we enter the sectarian headcount -policies etc will be irrelevant

SF v DUP