Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

South own Sinead Ennis getting hammed for calling Suarez a racist and a tr**p back in the day. Petty but when you are vociferous about Doug Beattie it comes back to bite you.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 26, 2022, 09:49:48 AM
Can we put up these tweets for the craic?

Again social media should be banned, it fairly shows up the the type of people who are running ruining this place when they think they should tell you what they are thinking on twitter

When do you ban it though? Years before they know they're going to be politicians? Maybe you wipe your history when you move job.

There was a young footballer got his contract pulled for , I think, portadown last week as he had racist tweets on it before.

You just really need to watch what you put on it and the best approach is to steer well away from politically sensitive issues because in some cases you just can't say right.

Armagh18

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 26, 2022, 10:08:14 AM
South own Sinead Ennis getting hammed for calling Suarez a racist and a tr**p back in the day. Petty but when you are vociferous about Doug Beattie it comes back to bite you.
Well she wasn't wrong about him was she?

RedHand88

Said it before. Social media is the worst thing ever invented.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Lets face it-these are not nice people, they exist in most parties, but DUP/SF probably worse for online gang bullying

Twitter a cesspit. Look at the abuse of Maria Cahill from shinners-people who pretend to be all for women's rights

Snapchap

Quote from: skeog on January 26, 2022, 09:24:55 AM
SF getting some hammering on Nolan today. Ladies being called out for some vile tweets.

Haven't listened to that show in many years. My reasoning was vindicated once again last week when I was directed to the audio clip from one of his shows.

On the day the latest Ombudsman's report came out in relation to 19 cases of collusion, Nolan invited the daughter of the late Cllr Eddie Fullerton to talk about his murder and about the Ombusdman's findings of state collusion in the killing.

He thought it appropriate to challenge her on Eddie's membership of SF, and how she felt about the 'morality' of that. In other words, on a day when a murder victim's daughter was reeling with pain, he took the opportunity to take the "justification" his killers used for the murder, and throw it at his daughter as though it was a fair point.

He tried a few times to say he wasn't trying to justify the murder - but the question was so carefully worded that it stopped just short of asking "did he not deserve it?"

No harm, but anyone who contributes to his listener figures needs to step back and think about what they are enabling.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:17:07 AM
SF getting some hammering on Nolan today. Ladies being called out for some vile tweets.

Haven't listened to that show in many years. My reasoning was vindicated once again last week when I was directed to the audio clip from one of his shows.

On the day the latest Ombudsman's report came out in relation to 19 cases of collusion, Nolan invited the daughter of the late Cllr Eddie Fullerton to talk about his murder and about the Ombusdman's findings of state collusion in the killing.

He thought it appropriate to challenge her on Eddie's membership of SF, and how she felt about the 'morality' of that. In other words, on a day when a murder victim's daughter was reeling with pain, he took the opportunity to take the "justification" his killers used for the murder, and throw it at his daughter as though it was a fair point.

He tried a few times to say he wasn't trying to justify the murder - but the question was so carefully worded that it stopped just short of asking "did he not deserve it?"

No harm, but anyone who contributes to his listener figures needs to step back and think about what they are enabling.

Diversion. Different subject, we all accept Eddie was murdered by state forces.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:20:24 AM

Of course we accept collusion in the murder. That's not the point of what I posted. The point of it (as I think everyone bar you can surely see) was the shockingly callous treatment of Eddie's daughter by Nolan when she was invited on to discuss his killing.

As for your "diversion" nonsense, someone mentioned the Nolan Show and I replied about the Nolan Show. Besides, would you ever f**k away off talking about diversion, you insufferable bore? There's barely a thread on this board that you haven't attempted to turn into a yapping session about SF.

RedHand88

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:14:28 AM
Lets face it-these are not nice people, they exist in most parties, but DUP/SF probably worse for online gang bullying

Twitter a cesspit. Look at the abuse of Maria Cahill from shinners-people who pretend to be all for women's rights

Watch all the SF ones who hammered Doug all week row back now that their own are involved.

I hate this hole.

Snapchap

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 26, 2022, 10:27:50 AM

Watch all the SF ones who hammered Doug all week row back now that their own are involved.

I hate this hole.

What did the SF ones tweet? As mentioned above, I refuse to contribute to Nolan's listenership figures, and I can't see a single one of the tweets being screenshot on twitter?

Oh and incidentally, when for instance, Barry McElduff posted his 'bread on the head' tweet, did Nolan give it one day then go hunting for tweets from a unionist party for the following day's show? Or did he just run with the McElduff "story" for a few days months? I just wonder  ???

Truth hurts

All shinner mla Twitter accounts seem to be pushed to private. I will say the press team will be having a few busy days.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:27:12 AM

Of course we accept collusion in the murder. That's not the point of what I posted. The point of it (as I think everyone bar you can surely see) was the shockingly callous treatment of Eddie's daughter by Nolan when she was invited on to discuss his killing.

As for your "diversion" nonsense, someone mentioned the Nolan Show and I replied about the Nolan Show. Besides, would you ever f**k away off talking about diversion, you insufferable bore? There's barely a thread on this board that you haven't attempted to turn into a yapping session about SF.

You always seem to take time for me, odd for someone who is an insufferable bore in your eyes. It doesn't matter who reported today's story, if it was RTE they would have been anti northern free staters, always an excuse. As I said diversion, unsuccessful attempt btw, get a Nolan thread if that is your gripe here.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2022, 10:38:43 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:27:12 AM

You always seem to take time for me, odd for someone who is an insufferable bore in your eyes. It doesn't matter who reported today's story, if it was RTE they would have been anti northern free staters, always an excuse. As I said diversion, unsuccessful attempt btw, get a Nolan thread if that is your gripe here.

Wasn't it you who replied to my post?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2022, 10:34:04 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 26, 2022, 10:27:50 AM

I hate this hole.

What did the SF ones tweet? As mentioned above, I refuse to contribute to Nolan's listenership figures, and I can't see a single one of the tweets being screenshot on twitter?

Oh and incidentally, when for instance, Barry McElduff posted his 'bread on the head' tweet, did Nolan give it one day then go hunting for tweets from a unionist party for the following day's show? Or did he just run with the McElduff "story" for a few days months? I just wonder  ???

Hookers, retards, huns just a few of the words used

Snapchap

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 26, 2022, 10:37:48 AM
All shinner mla Twitter accounts seem to be pushed to private. I will say the press team will be having a few busy days.

I did a wee spot check to verify your claim there "Truth Hurts"

Checked six or seven SF MLA accounts and all are public.