You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Ponces who wear gloves and scarfs and who stand in the shop struggling to get their money back in their wallet because they've a pair of multi coloured gloves on them!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 11, 2007, 06:06:48 PM
Ponces who wear gloves and scarfs and who stand in the shop struggling to get their money back in their wallet because they've a pair of multi coloured gloves on them!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ExiledGael

Fully agreed, unless it's well below freezing no men below 60 should be wearing scarves anyway. Gloves are permissible for pelting the head of people with snowballs, that's it. A feminine fashion statement, as with most clothes these days.

Gabriel_Hurl

I don't think pints has a problem with men wearing gloves - but do you really need them on inside a shop?

The Real Laoislad

People who only start looking for change when they get to the toll bridge gate
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ExiledGael on December 11, 2007, 06:39:29 PM

Fully agreed, unless it's well below freezing no men below 60 should be wearing scarves anyway. Gloves are permissible for pelting the head of people with snowballs, that's it. A feminine fashion statement, as with most clothes these days.

It depends on how you wear scarfs.  I wouldn't wear one myself but i think if a man has one wrapped around his neck with a wee bit tucked in he can get away with it - but just wrapped around once and hanging down is just wrong!
Same with gloves - certain ones men can get away with but not striped multi coloured ones!

ExiledGael

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 11, 2007, 07:35:14 PM

It depends on how you wear scarfs.  I wouldn't wear one myself but i think if a man has one wrapped around his neck with a wee bit tucked in he can get away with it - but just wrapped around once and hanging down is just wrong!
Same with gloves - certain ones men can get away with but not striped multi coloured ones!

Constantly see people wearing them with t-shirts etc, what the f**k?!

Square Ball

Big humpy feckers who barge past muttering under their breath you when you move over to let them past you in the shop
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Quote from: ExiledGael on December 11, 2007, 07:37:44 PM

Constantly see people wearing them with t-shirts etc, what the f**k?!

Its the same when footballers wear short sleeved shirts and gloves  ???

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on December 11, 2007, 07:38:31 PM
Big humpy feckers who barge past muttering under their breath you when you move over to let them past you in the shop

GET OUT OF THE ROAD  >:(

Gabriel_Hurl

It depends on how you wear scarfs.  I wouldn't wear one myself but i think if a man has one wrapped around his neck with a wee bit tucked in he can get away with it - but just wrapped around once and hanging down is just wrong!!

Like so?

pintsofguinness

I was talking about a scarf not a blanket.

Puckoon

Id accept any scarf outside, its when you see these kids with the straightened half long hair over the forehead wearing them in a bar (when everyone else is sweating the bit out) that I have to laugh. I love wearing gloves when its cold, but they are just very fecking impractical. You either take them off before you go into the shop, or you struggle with the plastic fivers while some fecker behind you with a basketfull of cookstowns finest is calling you a f**king ponce. Better off just not wearing them at all.

JimStynes

When the string on your football shorts breaks or when one of the strings gets pulled up inside the shorts, pain in the ass trying to get the string fixed

saffron sam2

When you share a lift to work and it's not your turn, but you drive because the young lady whose turn it was doesn't have enough diesel.

When you get to work and your usual car parking space has been taken by someone else (another woman, by the way).

When a pane of glass falls two storeys from its frame on to your car that you shouldn't have driven to work or shouldn't have parked in that space.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet