You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanSouth

Admin/Mods can you draw a line under this playground bickering?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SeanSouth on October 13, 2007, 02:13:23 PM
Admin/Mods can you draw a line under this playground bickering?
Yes admin/mods please do before anyone else launches into their parent of the year speech.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

People who walk their dogs and let them shite in the street and dont clean it up.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on October 13, 2007, 04:27:40 PM
People who walk their dogs and let them shite in the street and dont clean it up.

Hope you're listening Puckoon  :D
Testing Accessibility

Leg End

POG I will have to agree with u to a certain degree... i don't park in the mother toddler spaces (for fear of clamping or fine lol :D) but do agree that they need bigger spaces to save others cars as much as anything but don't see y they need to be at the door?? much better use if they were disabled spaces.... its simple put the kids in the car seats then unload the shopping out of the trolley into the car job done. I know single parents who don't have a car and manage to walk with a pram and two other young children from the supermarket over a mile home so don't think it would be too much for any parent to walk the length of a car park to a less busy area for safety reasons also. STUCK UP SELFISH PARENTS.. and its not all parents in fact its just a few that kick up a stink to say that they need spaces at the door. There's a lot of parents worse of than u who would be thankful of the chance to use a car parking space at the back of the car park...!

ANother thing that grinds my gears is jealous people who stereotype people who drive nice cars ie bmw's merc's porsche's etc as bad drivers and stuck up people just because they have had a bad experience with 1 or 2 of these drivers or else they are just jealous.

People work hard throughout life to get the luxuries they desire and have lasy arsewits slag them off just because they couldn't be arsed working hard in life to get luxuries they want... not all nice car drivers are the same.. u cant tar everyone with the same brush because of a few bad expeiences or else plain old envy

we're here for a good time, not a long time

pintsofguinness

QuotePOG I will have to agree with u to a certain degree... i don't park in the mother toddler spaces (for fear of clamping or fine lol Cheesy) but do agree that they need bigger spaces to save others cars as much as anything but don't see y they need to be at the door?? much better use if they were disabled spaces.... its simple put the kids in the car seats then unload the shopping out of the trolley into the car job done. I know single parents who don't have a car and manage to walk with a pram and two other young children from the supermarket over a mile home so don't think it would be too much for any parent to walk the length of a car park to a less busy area for safety reasons also. STUCK UP SELFISH PARENTS.. and its not all parents in fact its just a few that kick up a stink to say that they need spaces at the door. There's a lot of parents worse of than u who would be thankful of the chance to use a car parking space at the back of the car park...!
Hear hear!

You know what else I don't get, maybe some of our parents could explain, the "baby on board" or "child on board" or whatever those signs are that you stick up in the window of the car.  In the name of Jesus what are those for?  What is there purpose?
So people will look at it and say "oh baby on board, now I won't drive into you!"
???

Leg End

easy on pog..... just a nice wee addative.. plus it would make me drive a wee bit further behind them just in case...
we're here for a good time, not a long time

pintsofguinness

nah I drive safetly behind cars all the time, it doesn't matter who's on board.

Tyrones own

Pints i don't really disagree with everything you say but this is getting a wee bit old here,
Have you a low sperm count and can't have kids or something that fuels the rage you
have surrounding parent hood and kids ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

QuotePints i don't really disagree with everything you say but this is getting a wee bit old here,
Have you a low sperm count and can't have kids or something that fuels the rage you
have surrounding parent hood and kids

God I hope so.

Ok I'm sorry for dragging it out for a few pages - but I can't walk away from a row!

I don't have any rage surrounding parents and kids (certainly nothing against kids) but selfish parents really get to me.  For example, the ones who have kids for show, the ones who think nothing of leaving them with babysitters while the go to work and then dumping them again so they can go out for the weekend.  The ones who think their children are other people's responsibility. 
If you have children they should be your life. 

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 14, 2007, 04:44:11 PM
QuotePints i don't really disagree with everything you say but this is getting a wee bit old here,

God I hope so.   :D

Ok I'm sorry for dragging it out for a few pages - but I can't walk away from a row!

I don't have any rage surrounding parents and kids (certainly nothing against kids) but selfish parents really get to me.  For example, the ones who have kids for show, the ones who think nothing of leaving them with babysitters while the go to work and then dumping them again so they can go out for the weekend.  The ones who think their children are other people's responsibility. 

Can't argue with that
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 14, 2007, 04:44:11 PM

God I hope so.

God of almighty you are unreal.  I honestly think Tyrone's own has hit a nerve, you obviously can't have kids and are a bit bitter or else you totally hate kids.  A few facts; the kid on board, child on board is a bit of a tacky thing most new mums do, friends or family would buy the sign, its tacky nothing more but you wouldn't know as you have no kids of your own.  The leaving the kids while you go to work and then have the nerve to go for a night out statement, shows how your bitter twisted mind works at the fact of either being unable to father a child or just have a loathing for kids.  In today's society it is very hard to manage on a single salary, unless you are earning mega bucks; my wife works part time and every now and again granny takes the kids and we get a night out.  From you're twisted bitter logic we have kids for show, I seriously would love to hear your definition of a parent which would not in away show selfish qualtities based on your very bitter and twisted logic, but which you have no experience of and really are in a poor position to comment.  As I said - you really are unreal.  :o

pintsofguinness

*shakes head in disbelief*

firstly, I realise this is starting to drag on and bore people so I apologise for that but I don't think I can let this go without an answer.

God of almighty you are unreal.  I honestly think Tyrone's own has hit a nerve, you obviously can't have kids and are a bit bitter or else you totally hate kids.  A few facts; the kid on board, child on board is a bit of a tacky thing most new mums do, friends or family would buy the sign, its tacky nothing more but you wouldn't know as you have no kids of your own.  The leaving the kids while you go to work and then have the nerve to go for a night out statement, shows how your bitter twisted mind works at the fact of either being unable to father a child or just have a loathing for kids.  In today's society it is very hard to manage on a single salary, unless you are earning mega bucks; my wife works part time and every now and again granny takes the kids and we get a night out.  From you're twisted bitter logic we have kids for show, I seriously would love to hear your definition of a parent which would not in away show selfish qualtities based on your very bitter and twisted logic, but which you have no experience of and really are in a poor position to comment.  As I said - you really are unreal.

Do I sound like someone that hates kids when I say "if you have children they should be your life"?
I've no issue with both parents working and then taking the odd night out - it's the parents who spend as much time as they can away from the children I've a problem with. 
the  rest of your post is just waffle.  I've seen you making judgements and generalisations about people on another thread but making assumptions about my sperm count takes the biscuit. 
You think I'm bitter, twisted etc, how many times now that you taunted someone, who you believe can't have children, about not having children?  That's quite a vile thing to do don't you think?

It's a good job I'm not bothered   ::)

inisceithleann

Will Greenwood. What an idiot? If ever a man enjoyed the sound of his own voice. The constant reference to England when Argentina and South Africa was playing was a disgrace. ITV is meant to be for everyone in Britian. If I was Scottish or Welsh I wouldn't be too impressed.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: inisceithleann on October 14, 2007, 10:00:59 PM
Will Greenwood. What an idiot? If ever a man enjoyed the sound of his own voice. The constant reference to England when Argentina and South Africa was playing was a disgrace. ITV is meant to be for everyone in Britian. If I was Scottish or Welsh I wouldn't be too impressed.

Thought exactly the same thing myself
You'll Never Walk Alone.