You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Women with big cleavage sitting behind you....

QuoteBERLIN (Reuters) - A German bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy, a newspaper reported on Monday.

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C. told Bild newspaper. "He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

The woman said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by the bus driver.

A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.

"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the spokesman said. "A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fluffy Che

Worse..when they sit in front of ye.. ;)
Midnight to Six..

achadh gallain

The way u run a bath an it takes ages filling it, an then when ya go to get into it, its either too hot an roasts the feet off ya, or too cold.. it puts me off the long awaited bath an gets me in a complete mood and just end up havin a shower instead.  >:(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fluffy Che on July 16, 2007, 03:30:50 PM
Worse..when they sit in front of ye.. ;)

Nah it's worse if their beside you very hard to look and not get caught!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fluffy Che

Midnight to Six..

his holiness nb

Quote from: Fluffy Che on July 16, 2007, 03:37:08 PM
Getting caught..

Thats true, even if they are mingers your eyes still seem drawn to the boobs.
Hypnotic  8)
Ask me holy bollix

Fluffy Che

Tis God's will...and l think they like it!
Midnight to Six..

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 16, 2007, 03:31:39 PM
The way u run a bath an it takes ages filling it, an then when ya go to get into it, its either too hot an roasts the feet off ya, or too cold.. it puts me off the long awaited bath an gets me in a complete mood and just end up havin a shower instead.  >:(
I always do similar with the dishes.  Fill a sink of water that would scald you and it's normally too full to put cold water in, I can't get me hand in to let water out either and I usually need a knife or tea spoon that's at the bottom  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 16, 2007, 05:58:58 PM
Buy a dishwasher you miserable sod

Or just make the Girlfriend do her job :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteBuy a dishwasher you miserable sod
I have one!

QuoteOr just make the Girlfriend do her job
She won't, can't cook and won't clean, I don't know why I'm with her!

:P
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

inisceithleann

I know it's a bit trivial but when your standing waiting to cross a road at traffic lights and you've pressed the button for the green man to come on. While you stand there waiting to cross, why does every person who arrives afer you proceed to press the button 3 to 4 times. Do they really think the people standing there haven't thought to do it already?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ONeill

Traffic lights in Fermanagh? Next you'll be saying yis can spake the English.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.