You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

Has anyone here ever tried to teach logic to a female member of the species?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Louth Exile

When the woman gets in a mood and you ask her 'Whats wrong' and answer comes........
"Well if you don't know there is no point in me telling you"   >:(

Jesus woman if I knew what was wrong with you would I be asking you, they have to make things more difficult
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tonto

People who brake and THEN indicate.

Aye thanks for the warning - tw@t.

corn02

Sterling rip off merchants is right, you know how much 20 sterling is worth in Silence in Dundalk? 20 euro. Pricks.

corn02

I didn't know I went for a few in local and ended up there smartarse!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

AZOffaly

People who spell Offaly O-f-f-a-l-l-y.

Feck's sake it's not that difficult.

Square Ball

Noisy f**king neighbours who have no respect!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Louth Exile

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 23, 2007, 04:32:43 PM

Guilty.. 50% of the time I look back and realise I've made a bags of it
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 23, 2007, 04:32:43 PM

And people who spell Laois "Loais"
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TirEoghaingodeo

Women who won't buy a round. Wankers. 7 out last week, 3 couples, 5 rounds got, 1 couple left. The bird says - we'd need to get a round in. It's not like we were buying them 1 drink between them, but they only have to buy 1 round between them.
The only thing worse than a woman who won't get her round is the boyfriend who let's her away with it. GET TO THE FECKIN BAR.
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: TirEoghaingodeo on June 24, 2007, 05:53:53 PM
Women who won't buy a round. Wankers. 7 out last week, 3 couples, 5 rounds got, 1 couple left. The bird says - we'd need to get a round in. It's not like we were buying them 1 drink between them, but they only have to buy 1 round between them.
The only thing worse than a woman who won't get her round is the boyfriend who let's her away with it. GET TO THE FECKIN BAR.
Couldn't agree more!

I blame the man!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mannix

arrogant barstaff,if i am paying for it i want a clean glass not to be threatened by a bouncer for complaining.
lazy workmates that take the credit for others work.gardai that are all tough when giving someone a lecture over no roadtax but run a mile when a the gypos hit town for a wedding.
Dublin knackers telling me about how "we were drawn against united and ronaldo is our target", lads thats live in ireland and speak with english accents when talking about football, yeah, my son,the gov,the skipper and other cockney crap talk.

ludermor