bennydorano

Bullshit trying to make a game of it refereeing for that penalty

oakleaflad

Quote from: David McKeown on March 18, 2019, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: lenny on March 18, 2019, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 18, 2019, 01:51:37 PM
Barry Cassidy has had a busy 24 hours

The 2 penalty decisions were terrible.

Second one was a stone wall penalty for me. Far too many referees don't give it for me.
Funny I thought the first one was a penalty and the second one wasn't.

David McKeown

Keeper dives out feet first at a player shooting. It's the very definition of a foot block.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

bennydorano

Very impressive from St Michael's, some serious talent and extremely well drilled.

David McKeown

Well deserved win. Very impressive team performance
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

oakleaflad

Quote from: David McKeown on March 18, 2019, 02:25:10 PM
Keeper dives out feet first at a player shooting. It's the very definition of a foot block.
Thought the ball was kicked at his legs as he came out myself.

Enniskillen were very well organized and very patient when needed. Their decision making was very good for lads of this age and the coaching has obviously paid off. Congrats to them

marty34

Dom Corrigan a great manager - always gets the best from his teams.  As he said afterwards, it's all about the collective.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: giveherlong on March 15, 2019, 12:38:37 PM
Any dates for hogan cup semi finals and final?
March 27th for the semi final and April 6th for the final.

skeog

Collective is the word for Dominic not afraid to involve as many as possible to achieve success.

Wildweasel74

Some good players on that st Michael's team. No. 6 probably the best, but big lad at midfield the 12.11,13 and 15 all had big games. Omaghs best lad been 13 coming off the bench. His goal was great.

the goal was on

Dom not afraid to pay others you mean to do the work!! Laverty brought in on big money to take the team. Got the rewards but not a great path for schools to have to take. Money should be invested in the preserving the teaching staff as opposed to shelling out money to get others to come in and take the the teams.

skeog

I am shocked that a college would be paying for outside coaches.Would Dominic be paying for it himself?.

the goal was on

You serious- dom paying for it! I'm no brain surgeon but I suspect someone else footing the bill!!

Targetman

Laverty's not travelling from Kilcoo to Enniskillen for his love of Fermanagh football, at the end of the day money talks!!

FermGael

Quote from: the goal was on on March 18, 2019, 07:28:20 PM
Dom not afraid to pay others you mean to do the work!! Laverty brought in on big money to take the team. Got the rewards but not a great path for schools to have to take. Money should be invested in the preserving the teaching staff as opposed to shelling out money to get others to come in and take the the teams.

If you think that Lavery is taking that team then you are sadly mistaken.
Dom is the boss. Make no mistake about that.
Alot of people like to knock Dom but his record at both club and schools level is second to none.
Every time he manages to win something it's always down to who else he has on the line. Some people don't like giving him any credit.

Great display from St Michaels. Were the better team and the scoreline flattered Omagh.
Very pleasing to see an all Fermanagh 15 playing for St Michaels . Can only be good for the future of Fermanagh Gaa.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered