GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our_fella

Put £20 on Tyrone Cork England & France HT/FT... £100 return sounds tasty!

catchandkick

Quote from: Keane on February 01, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
Dublin team is miles off full strength, Cork pretty much full. Cork are a better team than Dublin when both full, Cork a far superior League side. Whatever the outcome there's no way in hell Dublin should be favourites, hence Cork are superb value at the price.

I think you're giving Cork too much credit. They may win this game, but they are a stale team.

haze

Kildare
Cork
Westmeath
Clare
Tipperary

€10 to return €121.

Relatively comfident of bottom 3, all at home and not playing anything too hectic - Kildare I think will beat Donegal
Cork not sure - stronger team on paper, good value, more uncertainties with Dublin and for the sake of a €10 they make the accum worth the punt

theticklemister

Kildare and Tyrone double - cert.

Rory Gallagher more-or-less conceded defeat in his interview. Have these same bunch of players played a game of football this year? In a challenge game or even a 20 minute game at training?

Down will fall to pieces against that Tyrone attack. Maybe Im going soft, but I don't detest Tyrone as much as I use to. I think Sean Cavanagh will gallop through that defence with ease; whose going to stop him - Kalum King??

The Worker

A lot of bets looking dodgy at this stage!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: catchandkick on February 02, 2013, 02:30:47 AM
Quote from: Keane on February 01, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
Dublin team is miles off full strength, Cork pretty much full. Cork are a better team than Dublin when both full, Cork a far superior League side. Whatever the outcome there's no way in hell Dublin should be favourites, hence Cork are superb value at the price.

I think you're giving Cork too much credit. They may win this game, but they are a stale team.

Spot on catchandkick Cork were given too much credit and the odds were correct. The Dublin panel is becoming stronger by the year.

theticklemister

Quote from: theticklemister on February 02, 2013, 11:57:51 AM
Kildare and Tyrone double - cert.

Rory Gallagher more-or-less conceded defeat in his interview. Have these same bunch of players played a game of football this year? In a challenge game or even a 20 minute game at training?

Down will fall to pieces against that Tyrone attack. Maybe Im going soft, but I don't detest Tyrone as much as I use to. I think Sean Cavanagh will gallop through that defence with ease; whose going to stop him - Kalum King??

Anyone take my advice??

theticklemister

Quote from: our_fella on February 01, 2013, 04:30:43 PM
Didnt see the Kerry team when I posted this. Taking them out. Dublin have named quite a weak side IMO.

Tyrone
England HT/FT
France HT/FT

£50 gets £130 return

Well.......... Lol. I never did it in the end up; I was afraid of the italy match believe it or not!!

laoislad

The Biffos the big shitehawks upset a 8 team accumulator today by not beating London by enough to cover the handicap! €250 I was gonna win too!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

theticklemister

Quote from: laoislad on February 03, 2013, 07:52:50 PM
The Biffos the big shitehawks upset a 8 team accumulator today by not beating London by enough to cover the handicap! €250 I was gonna win too!

I heard yer minted anyway and ye dont need it.

theticklemister

Bet of weekend - dublin 11/10 in kerry?????

bigfrank

i await kerry team news but i think u could be right tickle..another nailed on cert for me in monaghon at 4/6 v cavan..farney men managed 1-18 last week v meath..cant see any way in hell cavan could win the game unless larry reilly is brought back :P

macdanger2

Monaghan appear to be massive value alright

There could be a sting in the Kerry tail though and if Cork had a freetaker there'd have only been a point or two in it.

Does Down @ 11/4 v Donegal look like a decent punt? They gave Tyrone a good run for their money last week. Although I guess Donegal won't want to lose their first home game as AI champs.

Longford look like good value @ 11/8 at home to Westmeath

randomtask

St. Marys 15/8 to beat UCC is a very good price

catchandkick

Cork 2/5 ( back to full strength, need to get two points or they will be in a relegation battle)
Dublin 10/11 (weak Kerry forward line, hard to see them notching up a big score, the team is still missing Dec O'Sullivan, Galvin, Cooper, Donaghy, Brosnan. Enright will be a loss for Sunday, Barry John Keane is being messed around and should be picked on half forward line )
Monaghan 4/6

Treble is 3.4/1

Throw on 20 to win 68