Premium Seat At Croke Park.

Started by Bud Wiser, August 07, 2010, 08:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Would be a serious amount of travelling if you're coming from outside Dublin. You'd have to be pretty dedicated and I'd say the novelty would wear off quick.

balladmaker

Quote from: Nailer on September 01, 2022, 10:10:15 PM
There aren't separate packages for football and hurling which is unfortunate, I was able to get a friend to take the hurling / camogie tickets paying half the cost of two seats.
Works very well for us, if we aren't using tickets for a game I put them on the ticket exchange, if they sell we get 50% of the sale price.
The seats aren't cheap, but it's a great day out on match day.

Jeez, they're taking some commission for selling them on as well ... 50%!

naka

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 01, 2022, 10:12:50 PM
Would be a serious amount of travelling if you're coming from outside Dublin. You'd have to be pretty dedicated and I'd say the novelty would wear off quick.
have a couple but with the tighter schedule over the next few years they aren`t as attractive with the travel etc and games on saturday/ sundays rather than spread out.
will be interesting to see what league games they put in croke this year with no dubs in Div 1

RedHand88

Quote from: naka on September 02, 2022, 10:22:15 AM
have a couple but with the tighter schedule over the next few years they aren`t as attractive with the travel etc and games on saturday/ sundays rather than spread out.
will be interesting to see what league games they put in croke this year with no dubs in Div 1

Hadn't even thought of that! They wouldn't put div2 games in croke park.... would they?

naka

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 02, 2022, 10:27:07 AM
Quote from: naka on September 02, 2022, 10:22:15 AM

Hadn't even thought of that! They wouldn't put div2 games in croke park.... would they?
can see double headers with some of the division one games
sau tyrone/kerry, or armagh /galway etc
but as i said with the shorter season the tickets arent as attractive for the price as you can pick up tickets for any games outside the finals very easily for half the premium price

Rossfan

Why would any County give up home advantage and ground rent to facilitate Dublin playing in their home ground?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on September 02, 2022, 01:10:32 PM
Why would any County give up home advantage and ground rent to facilitate Dublin playing in their home ground?

Would they not get more revenue if its played as part of a double header night?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Not unless they demanded a figure for giving up home advantage and their ground rental 10%.

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on September 02, 2022, 06:19:30 PM
Not unless they demanded a figure for giving up home advantage and their ground rental 10%.

But I'm asking do you know they lose out?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Rossfan on September 02, 2022, 01:10:32 PM

No way Tyrone would give up a home game to placate a double header with the Division 2 galacticos.

balladmaker

So after Garth Brooks vacates the venue, Croke Park will be a seagull sanctuary until the business end of the championship rolls around again ... you'd think premium ticket packages will have to be rethought in the new context of the split season.

screenexile

Is there anyone on with access to Premium tickets for Sunday??

Have a mate in work looking for 2 for him and his Father premium level is a bit easier for his Dad to manoeuvre in.