Premium Seat At Croke Park.

Started by Bud Wiser, August 07, 2010, 08:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmckin

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone would know of any premium tickets available for matches at the weekend?  Thank you

rosnarun

come on give a tout an even break . he'll pay up to 10 quid for it.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Nailer

On ticket prices in the lower deck Cusack stand for finals only. I purchased two tickets for hurling and football finals only when they were first available, they were 1,600 for uncovered and 2,200 for covered for ten years and included replays, that may of been punts but I'm not sure. I went for the uncovered option which were good value. When they were up for renewal the price had increased to 5,000 euro for two,covered and uncovered were the same price, I asked to be moved to the 45m line and got them in the covered section too.
So tickets are costing 125 euro each and if there are replays the price obviously averages less. It is a good deal as generally tickets are easily available for any other game in the stadium

balladmaker

Quote from: Nailer on July 30, 2019, 10:47:56 PM
On ticket prices in the lower deck Cusack stand for finals only. I purchased two tickets for hurling and football finals only when they were first available, they were 1,600 for uncovered and 2,200 for covered for ten years and included replays, that may of been punts but I'm not sure. I went for the uncovered option which were good value. When they were up for renewal the price had increased to 5,000 euro for two,covered and uncovered were the same price, I asked to be moved to the 45m line and got them in the covered section too.
So tickets are costing 125 euro each and if there are replays the price obviously averages less. It is a good deal as generally tickets are easily available for any other game in the stadium

Where would one purchase such tickets from now?

trailer

Holy thread revival Batman

Just wondering if anyone here owned or has owned Premium tickets and if they are good value, especially from other provinces than Leinster.
Do you have Premium seats, or even AIF tickets guaranteed. What are the costs? I assume you buy them 2 at a time?

Any info appreciated.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on August 31, 2022, 04:40:11 PM
https://crokepark.ie/premium-suites-hospitality/premium

Obviously if you've a few quid you'd do it... but is it value for money if you went to 60% of the games?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

balladmaker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2022, 08:32:17 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 31, 2022, 04:40:11 PM
https://crokepark.ie/premium-suites-hospitality/premium

Obviously if you've a few quid you'd do it... but is it value for money if you went to 60% of the games?

If you've money like that to spend on premium seats, and you'd need two as not much craic going on your own, I'd say you wouldn't be too concerned about value for money.  Can't see how it would be value in any shape or form.

The All Ireland Final only package was good value, working out at 125 a ticket, but don't think they do them anymore?

rosnarun

are there seperat huring and football tickets .
would it not make sense to buya ticket with a hurling fan  50/50  very little crossover
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

trailer

I suppose if you could get final only tickets it'd be a great job. I'd go to a few games but could have the tickets for the business and give them out to clients that way.

delgany

Quote from: trailer on September 01, 2022, 12:27:21 PM
I suppose if you could get final only tickets it'd be a great job. I'd go to a few games but could have the tickets for the business and give them out to clients that way.

There's a ticket exchange scheme

yellowcard

Even doing the basic maths on it there would appear to be no value in it. The cost of the 10 year ticket is €1,350 per year, higher still for the 3 and 5 year options.

If there are 2 AI finals €100x2=€200
4 semi finals €50x2=€100
4 AI quarter finals €50x4=€200
Lets say you used them to go to various other lower key games including other codes and that came to 10 matches €35 x 10 = €350

That's a total cost of €850 per year. There is no value whatsoever. Normally you'd expect a discounted price when laying out money in advance. These tickets are aimed at corporate businesses so I can't imagine any private individuals would bother when you can buy tickets for any game you want bar the AI finals. And even those 2 finals had tickets freely available this year.

Aristo 60

There is value then if you choose to factor in the better facilities and seating and even the better class of fan   ;)

And what about draws? does your premium ticket get you another ticket for replay? Or maybe draws are a thing of the past.

GAABoardMod5

Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2022, 05:56:22 PM
Even doing the basic maths on it there would appear to be no value in it. The cost of the 10 year ticket is €1,350 per year, higher still for the 3 and 5 year options.

If there are 2 AI finals €100x2=€200
4 semi finals €50x2=€100
4 AI quarter finals €50x4=€200
Lets say you used them to go to various other lower key games including other codes and that came to 10 matches €35 x 10 = €350

That's a total cost of €850 per year. There is no value whatsoever. Normally you'd expect a discounted price when laying out money in advance. These tickets are aimed at corporate businesses so I can't imagine any private individuals would bother when you can buy tickets for any game you want bar the AI finals. And even those 2 finals had tickets freely available this year.

Nailer

There aren't separate packages for football and hurling which is unfortunate, I was able to get a friend to take the hurling / camogie tickets paying half the cost of two seats.
Works very well for us, if we aren't using tickets for a game I put them on the ticket exchange, if they sell we get 50% of the sale price.
The seats aren't cheap, but it's a great day out on match day.