Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stall The Ball

Yeah, think it's common enough knowledge to most that Gavin McGilly was the brains behind the operation in Moy's All-Ireland success. Not sure if both are away, but would be a huge blow to Moy at this stage of the season.

Club boi

Quote from: Stall The Ball on March 12, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
Yeah, think it's common enough knowledge to most that Gavin McGilly was the brains behind the operation in Moy's All-Ireland success. Not sure if both are away, but would be a huge blow to Moy at this stage of the season.

NB Gav,

Easy decision, All Ireland Winner, Stocks are high, going to struggle in Division 1, Leave a Legend...... Simple

Tyrone Gaa

;D  ;D  ;D Nice one Gav  8)

Audi wouldn't be a legend in the Moy, spoke to a few fellas who say they have washed their hands off him. Still waiting on this big announcement from Slaughtneil wonder did he answer their Twitter add. I'm not believing it.
Living the dream!!!

Christmas Lights

Audi done an incredible job with the Not, why can't you just accept that  :-\

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 12, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

I do accept that (if that comment was directed at me), what the management and team achieved last year many clubs can only dream off. I was only saying, he's left a sour taste in the Moy based on the 2 fellas I know in the side. I'm also of the opinion Slaughtneil will be aiming higher with a proven manager at the top level.
Living the dream!!!

bigtogs

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on March 12, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 12, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

I do accept that (if that comment was directed at me), what the management and team achieved last year many clubs can only dream off. I was only saying, he's left a sour taste in the Moy based on the 2 fellas I know in the side. I'm also of the opinion Slaughtneil will be aiming higher with a proven manager at the top level.

Is the whole Moy management team gone?? I heard turn outs for training was low and Kelly warned them a couple of weeks ago turn outs did not improve and he said he was not hanging about with a team/club who want to except relegation....dont eat me just heard that this morning....

Tyrone Gaa

All appears not to be well.  I see P. Jordan has tweeted his support for Audi Kelly.  I've now heard several stories firstly Kelly didn't want to compete against Edendork (Balls) second that Audi Kelly was for Slaughtneil (Again I'm not convinced of that) Third that there are a few of the older fellas decided to call it a day and significantly weakens the starting 15 (Possible) and now its that training numbers are low (Possible).  Would they be a reason to walk away so close to the beginning of a new season after appearing to commit?  Play the hand you're dealt.  Are people expecting Moy to win an O'Neill cup? I wouldn't think so.  Are people expecting them to be relegated? (now probably yes).

Time will tell if he rocks up at a new club this season then he's had a better offer or sits if he this year out waiting on a big job to come because he wasn't the fella to take the Moy down but the fella to win an All Ireland.
Living the dream!!!

skeog

If Audi was offered Slaughneil he would be mad not to accept.

Dire Ear

Taylor

From what I heard there is zero substance behind the Slaughtneil story.
People are putting 2 + 2 and getting 17.

Numbers are well down at training which I feel will mean they will have a poor start to the league and get relegated.

Hard to motivate yourself i guess after the win they had considering the age profile of many of the players

WT4E

Quote from: Taylor on March 13, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
From what I heard there is zero substance behind the Slaughtneil story.
People are putting 2 + 2 and getting 17.

Numbers are well down at training which I feel will mean they will have a poor start to the league and get relegated.

Hard to motivate yourself i guess after the win they had considering the age profile of many of the players

Its not an unusual occurence. Horse Devlin won intermediate championship with us in 2011 and left sighting that he couldn't manage against Ardboe   ::)

I was more of thinking that he didn't think we'd stay up it would be a blemish on a good start to management.

The Trap

Liam Donnelly with Edendork
Mark Harte and Adrian O'Donnell with Pomeroy

tiempo

Quote from: The Trap on March 13, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Serious? Should not been let back near the place after announcing a move to Ballinderry prior to All-Ireland club final, in fact shouldn't have been in discussions with another club while in an AI final.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: tiempo on March 13, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Serious? Should not been let back near the place after announcing a move to Ballinderry prior to All-Ireland club final, in fact shouldn't have been in discussions with another club while in an AI final.

Agreed there are ways to destroy a legacy with a club and Harte and O'Donnell did that. They took their eye of the ball and perhaps contributed to the failure in Pomeroy going on to win an All Ireland. A club with a lot of young talent. Kelly seen the job through, and in preparation for the new season pulled the pin. It will all come out eventually the full facts.
Living the dream!!!

Taylor

:o