O'Byrne Cup 2007

Started by AZOffaly, December 21, 2006, 12:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Hi Lads and Lassies,

I haven't seen a thread on this, so apologies if one already exists. Is there a list of O'Byrne Cup fixtures knocking around?

Dinny Breen

The full first round draw is as follows: 1. Longford v. DIT; 2. Offaly v. UCD; 3. Laois v. Kildare; 4. Louth v. Meath; 5. Wicklow v. Carlow; 6. Kilkenny v. Wexford; 7. Westmeath v. AIT; 8. Dublin v DKIT

Quarterfinals: January 14th. 9. 1 v. 2; 3 v. 4; 5 v. 6; 7 v. 8.

Edited according to the 2  Westmeath people below...
#newbridgeornowhere

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath are playing Athlone IT in case yous were losing sleep over it  8)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Shamrock Shore

easytiger

Hi all - just to let ye know, Setanta Sports are covering the O'byrne Cup live - three Saturday games, starting January 6th with Wicklow v Carlow and the final on Sunday January 28th - i'll confirm the fixtures we're covering as the competion progresses.

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the oldies (such as myself) and the newbies on the board. Hope ye all have a nice break.

AZOffaly

Cheers Easytiger. Hope Setanta keep up the good work in 2007!!

Croí na hÉireann

Question 4 u Easytiger, when subscribing do u have to commit for the year or is there a 6 month option? Also can u subscribe someone without having their viewing card number (just name and address) and pay for them for the year (6 months)???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

dubnut

Quote from: easytiger on December 21, 2006, 02:03:48 PM
Hi all - just to let ye know, Setanta Sports are covering the O'byrne Cup live - three Saturday games, starting January 6th with Wicklow v Carlow and the final on Sunday January 28th - i'll confirm the fixtures we're covering as the competion progresses.

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the oldies (such as myself) and the newbies on the board. Hope ye all have a nice break.

Fair feckin play to ye!

tayto

good stuff, getting a bit sick of bundersleague highlights!  ;D