AI Final Ticket Swap

Started by Low and Hard, September 12, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low and Hard

I'm a Derry man going down for our minors on Sunday. I've got 2x hill tickets, wondering does any Dub have 2 seated and want to swap (I'll pay the difference too)?

JoG2

Maybe try Hoganstand and Reservoir Dubs ?

Mayo4Sam

I might low and hard, they won't be together though. PM me if ur interested
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Low and Hard

Thanks JoG2.
No sorry Mayo4sam they would need to be together.

TheOptimist

Does anyone know where the Nally Terrace stops and the Hill begins?

westbound

I'm pretty sure the bit on front (and to the left towards the hogan) of the big screen is the Nally terrace. Anything to the Right of the big screen is definitely the hill.

Nally terrace is probably the worst spot in the stadium, but it's better than being outside the ground!!

haranguerer

The Nally is not that bad - as well as the bit in front of the screen you also have the corner to the side of the screen, and it goes up a good height. Theres a decent view from pretty much anywhere in there

dublin7

Quote from: westbound on September 12, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the bit on front (and to the left towards the hogan) of the big screen is the Nally terrace. Anything to the Right of the big screen is definitely the hill.

Nally terrace is probably the worst spot in the stadium, but it's better than being outside the ground!!

You are right. Nally starts at hogan stand and goes to just under the big screen.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: TheOptimist on September 12, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

Yes. At the fence. You can't pass through from one to the other.  Fence is at the hogan side of the goals. 

Boycey

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 12, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Yes. At the fence. You can't pass through from one to the other.  Fence is at the hogan side of the goals.

I was seated in front row of Upper Hogan in the section closest to Nally Stand at the Hurling Final and watched what seemed a concerted effort to stop fans moving from Nally to Hill terracing. There is a fence exactly where others have described and a line of stewards were constantly there and turned back plenty who seemed to be trying to move. For what it's worth I thought the Nally looked a reasonable place to watch from especially if you moved right towards the Hogan, it seemed much less crowded than the Hill

larryin89

How much do people think touts will be looking for ?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 12, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Was in the Nally for the 2013 final. Dublin fans jumped the fence from the Nally into the Hill at their leisure. Some were even helped by Stewarts.

snoopdog

Quote from: westbound on September 12, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

The front few rows of the Davin are prob the worst seats in the house. You would be much better in the nally terrace

MayoBuck

Any tips on buying a ticket from a tout on Sunday? Where's the best place to go or how do you make sure it's a genuine ticket?

My usual source for an AI ticket doesn't look likely this year.

macdanger2

Quote from: MayoBuck on September 12, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
Any tips on buying a ticket from a tout on Sunday? Where's the best place to go or how do you make sure it's a genuine ticket?

My usual source for an AI ticket doesn't look likely this year.

Ask passing supporters at the top of Clonliffe, it might take a while but you'll pick up tickets there at face value instead of dealing with tout scum