AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our_fella

Any tickets going?  Been let down big style. Been to all games since o'fiach cup. Sickening

RedHand88

Quote from: our_fella on August 03, 2017, 11:46:26 AM
Any tickets going?  Been let down big style. Been to all games since o'fiach cup. Sickening

Have a spare ticket if you want. Hill 16. Face value. Pm me

lenny

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 03, 2017, 10:46:02 AM
I mean Conall McCann at midfield not Tiernan at wing back who was Hairgate.

The thing that has surprised me the most about the Armagh fans on this thread is how times have changed and how they would much rather have an open game of football than a hard tough physical battle.
It says a lot for both teams how they've changed their style of play from the 2000s.

I'm expecting Armagh to be surprised how hard it will be for them to pick off scores in the first 35 mins but of course they'll probably score 3 goals now.  ;D

Yeah StGallsGAA, maybe take a spare T-shirt with you for the trip home and a large set of headphones.
I hope you don't have to deny knowing Mickey Harte 3 times.

Tyrone are definitely under real pressure for this one. Tyrone supporters could just about accept losing to Dublin in the sf but they would be apoplectic with rage if they lost to a division 3 team especially Armagh. That would be the final nail in the coffin for Harte.

brokencrossbar1

There's a thread on the armagh gaa forum with spare tickets if you want to check it out

Taylor

Quote from: lenny on August 03, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

The thing that has surprised me the most about the Armagh fans on this thread is how times have changed and how they would much rather have an open game of football than a hard tough physical battle.
It says a lot for both teams how they've changed their style of play from the 2000s.

I'm expecting Armagh to be surprised how hard it will be for them to pick off scores in the first 35 mins but of course they'll probably score 3 goals now.  ;D

Yeah StGallsGAA, maybe take a spare T-shirt with you for the trip home and a large set of headphones.

Tyrone are definitely under real pressure for this one. Tyrone supporters could just about accept losing to Dublin in the sf but they would be apoplectic with rage if they lost to a division 3 team especially Armagh. That would be the final nail in the coffin for Harte.

I really dont get this.
Why would anyone even consider getting shot of MH? Who is the replacement?

We have an element of Tyrone supporters who dont want Mickey there but I have yet to hear anyone come up with a replacement

RedHand88

Quote from: lenny on August 03, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Zzzzzzz

Fuzzman

Are you excited Lenny? Will you be going to it in your orange bib?
Hope yer minors go on to win the All Ireland this year.
Did Tyrone U17s play last night?

I think Rory Gallagher is moving to Strabane next, Taylor.

Taylor

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 03, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

The only place for Gallagher is Fermanagh FM.

Strabane is too close for comfort

Orior

Please don't anyone mention hairgate again.

Shit, I just did.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyHarp

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

There's a thread on the armagh gaa forum with spare tickets if you want to check it out

Just be careful lads! https://tyronetribulations.com/2014/08/02/4000-armagh-fans-duped-into-buying-tickets-for-nally-stand-in-carrickmore/
That was never a square ball!!

lenny

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 03, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

Cheers fuzzy, we need a bit of success to boost morale in the county. I'm strictly neutral for the senior games on Saturday but I would like to see Monaghan put up a good show v Dublin. I think Tyrone will win the first game by 6 or 7 but if Armagh were disciplined enough to keep their defensive shape I think they could pose Tyrone a few problems.

RedHand88

Rois

Quote from: lenny on August 03, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

Cheers fuzzy, we need a bit of success to boost morale in the county. I'm strictly neutral for the senior games on Saturday but I would like to see Monaghan put up a good show v Dublin. I think Tyrone will win the first game by 6 or 7 but if Armagh were disciplined enough to keep their defensive shape I think they could pose Tyrone a few problems.
First half of the Ulster Final absolutely showed that Tyrone are so beatable if this happens and the scores aren't going over from distance.  I know we've put on good scores this year (though really only when the other teams appear to have conceded) and I'm pretty content with the defence, but the long range kicking is still a big concern against a tight defence. 

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 03, 2017, 12:53:22 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 03, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

Just be careful lads! https://tyronetribulations.com/2014/08/02/4000-armagh-fans-duped-into-buying-tickets-for-nally-stand-in-carrickmore/

That is unreal.

At least Anthony Fearon got there on the correct date😂

RedHand88

Quote from: DuffleKing on August 03, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

Jesus. 37 pages and it's only Thursday and we have the postmortum to come...

Proof it's the game of the championship thus far.