AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2017, 12:46:24 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 19, 2017, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 19, 2017, 03:47:32 PM
Zulu, why don't you just admit that Ulster is the best, that all its 9 teams are super, that Ulster would win every All Ireland only for Kerry Dublin and Mayo get soft passages to the All Ireland Series.
Then that effin Bomber might just go away  and and give us all a break.
Jeez can u not just debate without the hyperbol. Bomber has a point.
Humour hasn't reached Ulster yet.

Doctor: "Do you do sports?"

Patient: "Does sex count?"

Doctor: "Yes."

Patient: "Then no."

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Jayop

Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2017, 12:46:24 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 19, 2017, 09:25:50 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 19, 2017, 03:47:32 PM
Zulu, why don't you just admit that Ulster is the best, that all its 9 teams are super, that Ulster would win every All Ireland only for Kerry Dublin and Mayo get soft passages to the All Ireland Series.
Then that effin Bomber might just go away  and and give us all a break.
Jeez can u not just debate without the hyperbol. Bomber has a point.
Humour hasn't reached Ulster yet.

Maybe it just wasn't funny.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

WT4E

Sorry off topic - something just came back to me.

What was the story at the end of the Monaghan Carlow game? - The sky cameras where picking up handshakes and I noticed some players refusing to shake ryan wylies hand and then one lad shaking his hand but dropping a decent hard shoulder into him?

Fuzzman

Yeah I saw that too WT4E. I presume Drew Wylie was his usual abrasive self which the Carlow lads didn't take too warmly.

BTW, "off the topic"! What topic? Not many are discussing the upcoming matches or possible fixtures  :o

I'm sure it will settle down a bit when we know who's playing who.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
The memory of Mayo last year has to be a driving force during training in the next 3 weeks.

That can't happen again to this current squad. If it does, we'll turn into Mayo.

You could have 18 on the field against either Dublin or Kerry and would still lose, as good as you lot are, and you are outstanding, you are not on the same level as the big two, they stand alone. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fuzzman

Stew, the big 2 or the big 3?

Last year Mayo drew with Dublin in the first final despite giving away two ogs.
In the 2nd match they made another mess with their keeper and give Dublin a soft goal.
Yet Mayo were very lucky to beat Tyrone by a point.

The year before Mayo also took Dublin to a replay while Dublin went on to beat Kerry by 3 points.
In 2014 Mayo took Kerry to a replay so I'm not sure if you can say Dublin and Kerry are that far ahead of Mayo. Everyone was writing them off last year as well so who's to say they won't come back this year and surprise us all again. Could be a Tyrone v Mayo final which would be great for the neutrals

omagh_gael

Galway absolutely tanking Donegal, form lines really putting a different slant on Tyrone. Still not sure where we stand at all.

east down gael

Thought crossed my mind aswell,but still think with tyrones gameplan and rigid defence,what is happening to Donegal couldn't happen to tyrone.the big question is can they're system  turn over a dublin/Mayo/Kerry with said system.we'll not know the answer until semi final stage.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Galway actually turned up today, and no offence intended Rossie folk. Serious performance from the Galway lads today.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Main Street

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 22, 2017, 07:48:45 PM
Galway absolutely tanking Donegal, form lines really putting a different slant on Tyrone. Still not sure where we stand at all.
Insecurity is the bane of the Tyronite.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

illdecide

TBH Tyrone are the best team in Ulster but i think this result to Donegal today is making you lot sit up and take notice, maybe your not as far down the road as you think, maybe you are and Donegal were just pure dung.
Prob a bit of both tbh, Tyrone won't win the All Ireland but are still Ulster's best chance of doing so. If Armagh were to beat Kildare (a big if) I certainly wouldn't be quaking in my boots having to play Tyrone either and it would be some game too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seafoid

The whole country bar maybe  Derry will be cheering for Tyrone if they play the Dubs

Gaffer

I'd luv it if we were playing Armagh in Croke Park!...... Luv it!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"