Armagh v Tipperary 15/7/17??

Started by tonto1888, July 10, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Brolly said that Kildare were better than Down and I agree. Armagh could gave beaten Down the last day, I'm not sure we can beat Kildare.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Solo_run

Want Down...think there would be much more motivation to play than if it was against Kildare. Thats not to say Kildare wouldn't be on McGeeney's radar

Seamus

Quote from: Zulu on July 16, 2017, 12:16:03 AM

But it's not. Was the McKeever a definite goal chance? A referee has a very difficult job as it is and if he now had to decide what jersey tugs were black cards and what weren't then all you're doing is making more sticks to beat referees with.

Zulu, I'm in agreement with 99% of your posts so what is your opinion on Anthony Maher's black card at the end of the league final? He pulled the Dublin player down by the jersey, never touching the player in the process. Everybody seemed to be of the opinion that it was the correct call AFAIK.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Smurfy123

Could have but didn't beat us.We will hammer use this time.Down have improved since that game where as Armagh have not.Ok talking about wanting Down
We will soon see

armaghniac

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 16, 2017, 07:50:15 PM
Down have improved since that game where as Armagh have not.

You look much improved alright.

Fair play to Down, they've had an important role in the Ulster championship, being the only team beaten by double digits by 3 different teams in the last 20 years, leaving aside today's 8 point defeat, itself among the wider margins in an Ulster final.

Smurfy123

Doesn't say much for use this year
As forker said the sleeping giants on the GAA
That must be the stupidest statement ever ?

armaghniac

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 16, 2017, 08:08:53 PM
Doesn't say much for use this year
As forker said the sleeping giants on the GAA
That must be the stupidest statement ever ?

No, Down are better at the stupid statements, your earlier "We will hammer use this time" wins this competition, we cannot compete with the likes of that.

tonto1888

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 16, 2017, 07:50:15 PM
Could have but didn't beat us.We will hammer use this time.Down have improved since that game where as Armagh have not.Ok talking about wanting Down
We will soon see

Down have improved but Armagh haven't? OK then

Targetman

Ok then every Armagh one wants Down in the next round, it'll probably happen so I only hope Down regroup and sort this out once and for all.

Throw ball

Maybe some just want Down because they think Kildare are better than them?

naka

Quote from: Throw ball on July 16, 2017, 10:34:00 PM
That's the truth of it

armaghniac

Quote from: naka on July 16, 2017, 11:03:27 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on July 16, 2017, 10:34:00 PM
That's the truth of it

Down are comparable to Armagh, they might have ended up in Div 3 while Armagh should have been promoted. Kildare are on a higher level, Down couldn't give Tyrone a game, while Kildare did as well against Dublin.

PAULD123

I really hope we get Armagh. Not becuase I think it is an easier game (or any other stupid arrogant statements like that) but becuase it would be a bit of craic being the second meeting in a single season. Something to get excited about becuase lets face it at the end of this game both teams have effectively finished their championship runs. One team goes home and the other will defo be out next round to Dublin. So this would be a tasty derby to enjoy.