Armagh v Tipperary 15/7/17??

Started by tonto1888, July 10, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Where abouts is the game likely to be played? Will we get revenge? Will our indiscipline cost us?

armaghniac

Armagh would need to significantly up their game, or the trip to Tipp would be a trip.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

naka

Interesting to see how far Armagh have progressed since the league game.
Tipp seem to have moved up a few gears, can't say the same about us.

tippabu

Here we go again.....#nipthetipp and revenge for a week again;)

Decent draw, carlow would've been ideal, monaghan to avoid....home against Armagh middle of the road. Last 3 games have been in Armagh in the league I think and draw, two point Armagh win and one point tipp win.....both teams who lost should've won them games!!!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: naka on July 10, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Have they?

Tipp have beaten Cavan by 3 points and lost to Cork by 1 point.

Armagh lost to Down by 2 and beat Fermanagh and Westmeath by 5 and 9 points respectively.

It's pretty much a 50/50 game.

tippabu

Quote from: naka on July 10, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Interesting to see how far Armagh have progressed since the league game.

We were awful up there against ye, we were awful against cork and we had one stunning half of football following a terrible first half against cavan.....hopefully we've turned the corner but Armagh will show if we have stepped it up or not.

yellowcard

I think it is the best draw possible considering there is unfinished business from the league. Carlow would have taught us nothing and Tipperary will be a step up from Westmeath. Tough game but winnable and if we come through we will be better set for a last 12 than we would be if we beat Carlow. 

T Fearon

If we couldn't beat Tipp at home,in a game we needed to win to secure promotion,with a four point lead going into injury time,I don't see how we'll beat them away in the Championship,given our struggle and luck with Westmeath.

bennydorano

Yip, ideal draw, mightn't win but it's time to shite or get off the pot at this stage.

Orior

When will we know the throw in time?

I'm assuming it will be in Thurles on Saturday.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

There is talk of a 5:00 throw in at Thurles but think that'll be confirmed today/tomorrow. Think it's a 50/50 game alright and i actually prefer Armagh playing away from home, they'll feel the world is against them and will feel the owe Tipp one from previous meeting. The Ref in this will be vital, if he's as bad as that clown O'Sullivan from Kerry then Tipp will beat us but if we've a Ref who does the thing fair and within the rules Armagh could well sneak this one...

If Jamie can last longer than 15 seconds (sounds like Tony's sex life) then we're in with a better shout, he may well feel he owe's us a big performance too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: illdecide on July 10, 2017, 11:38:50 AM
There is talk of a 5:00 throw in at Thurles but think that'll be confirmed today/tomorrow. Think it's a 50/50 game alright and i actually prefer Armagh playing away from home, they'll feel the world is against them and will feel the owe Tipp one from previous meeting. The Ref in this will be vital, if he's as bad as that clown O'Sullivan from Kerry then Tipp will beat us but if we've a Ref who does the thing fair and within the rules Armagh could well sneak this one...

If Jamie can last longer than 15 seconds (sounds like Tony's sex life) then we're in with a better shout, he may well feel he owe's us a big performance too

How do you know so much about Tony's sex life?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

If that was Tony's sex life he'd have a congratulatory thread on here😂

LCohen

50/50 sounds about right. I thought we would beat Fermanagh and Westmeath and in the end we did so without being particularly impressive and were at times downright unimpressive. Tipp for me are a step up because their key players are a cut above previous opponents. Think we are a better balanced side. If the midfield and full back lines break even or better the rest should see us home