Armagh v Tipperary 15/7/17??

Started by tonto1888, July 10, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: tippabu on July 14, 2017, 12:01:09 PM
The Tipperary team to play Armagh in Round 3B of the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship in Semple Stadium, tomorrow afternoon, July 15th at 5pm, has been announced by manager Liam Kearns.

There are two changes to the side that lined out last weekend with championship debutant Willie Connors (Kiladangan) coming into the back line while up front there is a welcome return to the starting fifteen for Philip Austin (Borrisokane) following his hugely impressive second half introduction last Saturday.

The Tipperary starting XV therefore lines out as follows;

Ciarán Kenrick – Moyle Rovers
Willie Connors – Kiladangan
Alan Campbell – Moyle Rovers
Emmet Moloney – Drom & Inch
Bill Maher – Kilsheelan-Kilcash
Robbie Kiely – Carbery Rangers
Jimmy Feehan – Killenaule
Liam Casey – Cahir
George Hannigan – Shannon Rovers
Josh Keane – Golden-Kilfeacle
Kevin O'Halloran – Portroe
Brian Fox (Capt.) – Éire Óg Annacarty-Donohill
Conor Sweeney – Ballyporeen
Jack Kennedy – Clonmel Commercials
Philip Austin – Borrisokane

Is borrisokane not in hurling country? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BennyCake

Quote from: seafoid on July 14, 2017, 02:42:15 PM
The Tipperary team to play Armagh in Round 3B of the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship in Semple Stadium, tomorrow afternoon, July 15th at 5pm, has been announced by manager Liam Kearns.

There are two changes to the side that lined out last weekend with championship debutant Willie Connors (Kiladangan) coming into the back line while up front there is a welcome return to the starting fifteen for Philip Austin (Borrisokane) following his hugely impressive second half introduction last Saturday.

Liam Casey – Cahir

I think he plays hurling for Derry.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: BennyCake on July 14, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

Liam Casey – Cahir

I think he plays hurling for Derry.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

armaghniac

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 14, 2017, 06:01:34 PM
Canavan has tipped Armagh to win.

http://www.skysports.com/gaa/pundits/news/30543/10946848/gaa-armaghs-momentum-to-carry-them-past-tipperary-says-peter-canavan

How does Armagh  beating Westmeath give them momentum, without Tipp having similar momentum having beaten Cavan, as Cavan are a better team than Westmeath?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tonto1888

Maybe it's because we are on the back of two wins???

illdecide

I think Pete the Great :P talks a bit of sense and i tend to listen to what he say's. Of course it doesn't always come true but he generally talks sense. I believe Armagh will have the measure of them and as much as Quinlivan will have an impact I think Armagh's bench will counteract anything Tipp throw at us. C'mon ARMAGH...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on July 14, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

http://www.skysports.com/gaa/pundits/news/30543/10946848/gaa-armaghs-momentum-to-carry-them-past-tipperary-says-peter-canavan

How does Armagh  beating Westmeath give them momentum, without Tipp having similar momentum having beaten Cavan, as Cavan are a better team than Westmeath?

That's what I thought too!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tippabu

Quote from: Orior on July 14, 2017, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 14, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

That's what I thought too!

anyway you look at it, even without quinlivan starting tomorrows game is 50/50. tipp have shown as much as armagh in the last few years and there has been nothing between the two sides anytime theyve met. hopefully its a good competitive game and the best team wins and goes on even further in the championship. really looking forward to it and from the sounds of things there will be a massive armagh support down and i hope our lads get the support the do deserve

Captain Obvious

The league promotion decider in April was a real sickner for Armagh, if the Armagh players and management aren't up for this game then they will never will be and clear out will be needed. Quinlivan scored hat trick that day and i would expect him to start tomorrow.

Horse Box

Liam Casey – Cahir

It is as is Shannon Rovers , Kiladangan and Portroe ! The Borrisokane Player is also a Protestant ( genuinely ) so go easy on him :D

seafoid

Quote from: Horse Box on July 15, 2017, 12:18:20 AM

Liam Casey – Cahir

It is as is Shannon Rovers , Kiladangan and Portroe ! The Borrisokane Player is also a Protestant ( genuinely ) so go easy on him :D .
Is Mullinahone mostly football? Who can forget J Leahy ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tippabu

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 14, 2017, 09:55:23 PM
The league promotion decider in April was a real sickner for Armagh, if the Armagh players and management aren't up for this game then they will never will be and clear out will be needed. Quinlivan scored hat trick that day and i would expect him to start tomorrow.

Having a think about this, which game would ye rate more important, the promotion decider or this one? Realistically neither of us have a hope of winning the all ireland and 1/4 final look as good as we'll go but still id have this game over the league game between us

punt kick

Would disagree tippabu would rather be tested in a higher division next year than get one more game in this years championship.

Horse Box

Quote from: seafoid on July 15, 2017, 01:17:49 AM
Quote from: Horse Box on July 15, 2017, 12:18:20 AM

Liam Casey – Cahir

It is as is Shannon Rovers , Kiladangan and Portroe ! The Borrisokane Player is also a Protestant ( genuinely ) so go easy on him :D .
Is Mullinahone mostly football? Who can forget J Leahy ?

Was mainly Football until his era then if became more Hurley . Football is secondary now unfortunately !