Tyrone v Meath round 2 qualifiers 11th July 2015

Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: ONeill on June 29, 2015, 09:39:49 AM
Wallace and McMahon are the 2 best footballers in the world. Meath by 8.

What do ye call that boy who did Canavan?

Which one?!     :D

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: ONeill on June 29, 2015, 10:19:17 AM
So Mead are responsible for everything (sledging/blankets/pukes):

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/how-meath-taught-tyrone-the-hard-way-to-win-sam-26308686.html

Tyrone learned a lot that day; thanks Meath. 
:D

Not much noise coming from the Boyne valley today! 

Fuzzman

On page 2 already.

With all the anti Tyrone chat from Meath assholes on here I'm delighted with this draw though would have nearly preferred it in Navan but there will be some atmosphere in Omagh for this one. A big step up from yesterdays damp squib.

The amount of sh*te talked about us being British and the Queen we'll now see how many of them will have the balls to come to Omagh on the 11th night for some of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0dnkYlL-g

Was McCurry injured yesterday or just taken off as Bradley looked very sharp. Even that catch he took in his own left corner back position and showed great composure to calmly pass it out. Am really looking forward to seeing much more of him this summer, should Meath not WALK all over us.

redhandefender

Mc curry was taken of because he was rubbish. He can't perform when it matters and I would sya that's the end of him starting this year. Mc Caliskey is so frustrating. Moments of absolute genius then moments that are absolutely abysmal like that miss early in the match. If he could get a bit more consistency would be a serious operator.

I liked how cav was left in yesterday. Quiet for large parts of game but when he needed to he pulled it out of the bag.

We need allot of improvement the next day but a wins a wins a win. Would rather have meath than galway, derry or tipp tbh. Roll on the 12th weekend, Tyrone then mc gregor should eb a good night

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 29, 2015, 10:40:39 AM
On page 2 already.

With all the anti Tyrone chat from Meath assholes on here I'm delighted with this draw though would have nearly preferred it in Navan but there will be some atmosphere in Omagh for this one. A big step up from yesterdays damp squib.

The amount of sh*te talked about us being British and the Queen we'll now see how many of them will have the balls to come to Omagh on the 11th night for some of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0dnkYlL-g

Not so much slabberin out of them today! 
There gonna need more than a bit of Boyne water to put out the Tyrone fire on the 11th!   8)  ;)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Will Meath appeal the red on big oul Paddy ?

Chimley

Tough away day for Meath fans after the capitulation yesterday combined with the weekend that's in it. A home draw might have lifted morale within the camp a little bit as well.

ONeill

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on June 29, 2015, 11:06:45 AM
Will Meath appeal the red on big oul Paddy ?

On the grounds that.....it was a fair Meathy challenge?

Hardy

Wow! The July bile in the air up there seems to infect both sides. Fuzzman - cop yourself on. That's beyond bitter. Nasty

ONeill - Paddy was sent off for being bigger than yer man.

AZOffaly

Hardy, PAddy was sent off because he deliberately charged the man and hit him with his shoulder on the gob. It was an act of a frustrated man, but was dangerous.

ONeill

Main Street

Good to see the Tyronies have  rediscovered their dander after beating  ........ Limerick in Omagh.

Is this game and the hype here,  the equivalent of 2 bald teams fighting over a comb?

Club Rossa

Good draw for both sides.Tyrone would need to show a huge improvement from yesterday as would Meath.Hoping that home advantage will swing it for us.Should be a big crowd and a good atmosphere for this.