Tyrone v Kerry The Easter Relegator, how the mighty have fallen..

Started by rrhf, March 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Are there any Tyrone players that Kerry people might consider decent ?

50fiftyball

Mammoth task, I fear the long ball in to Donaghy. Beating Kerry by 2 points on any occasion is tough, but knowing that they also need the points adds to it all.

It's certainly one not to miss on Sunday!

Fuzzman

There has been a good few years where these two have played each other in the last round of league matches with one or the other team needing to win to stay up.
Is this the first time both need to win to stay up? I think so.
You could certainly see this get a bit feisty, especially after they hammered us last year down in Killarney

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

The Kerry Senior Football Team to play Tyrone in Round 7 of the Allianz Football League in Omagh on Sunday shows three changes from the side defeated by Monaghan on Sunday last. Brendan Kealy returns in goal in place of Brian Kelly, Paul Murphy returns after injury at corner back  in place of Pa Kilkenny  and Bryan Sheehan also comes back after injury in place of Paul Geaney who has a hamstring strain.

Colm Cooper returns to the match day panel following injury for the first time since the 2013 All Ireland semi final against Dublin and Paul Galvin, who rejoined the panel recently having come out of retirement, is also included in the substitutes list.

Fuzzman

Strong Kerry squad.
As our sponsors say...
Make a clear and Rush

twohands!!!

1.      Brendan Kealy                      Kilcummin

2.      Paul Murphy             Rathmore

3.      Mark Griffin                          St Michaels/Foilmore

4.      Shane Enright                        Tarbert

5.      Jonathan Lyne                       Killarney Legion

6.      Peter Crowley                       Laune Rangers

7.      Killian Young                        Renard

8.      Anthony Maher                     Duagh

9.      David Moran                        Kerins O'Rahillys

10.  Alan Fitzgerald                      Castlegregory

11.  Bryan Sheehan                      St Marys

12.  Johnny Buckley                     Dr Crokes

13.  Stephen O'Brien                   Kenmare

14.  Kieran Donaghy        (C)       Austin Stacks

15.  Barry John Keane                 Kerins O'Rahillys

Fir Ionaid:

16.  Brian Kelly                            Killarney Legion

17.  Pa Kilkenny                          Glenbeigh/Glencar

18.  Tommy Walsh                       Kerins O'Rahillys

19.  Fionn Fitzgerald                    Dr Crokes

20.  Marc Ó Sé                           An Ghaeltacht

21.  Darran O'Sullivan                 Glenbeigh-Glencar

22.  Kieran O'Leary                    Dr Crokes

23.  Padraig O'Connor                Killarney Legion

24.  Philip O'Connor                    Cordal

25.  Paul Galvin                            Finuge

26.  Colm Cooper                        Dr Crokes

Ciarrai_thuaidh

That's a keen interest in this game for a Cork man dhá lámh..eagerly checking Kerrygaa.ie for updates on the team announcement were we?? ;D
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Mike Sheehy

I've noticed a fair few Tyrone lads bemoaning the state of football recently. It is almost as if they are trying to distance themselves from the monster they created. I think if you lads are honest you will accept that you owe Pat Spillane an apology. He called it right a long time ago. Fellas like Brolly are only waking up to the truth now...12 years later... ::)

Anyway, are there any Tyrone lads that can actually play football as opposed to playing to a system that we should look out for ?

ONeill

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 03, 2015, 12:13:18 AM
I've noticed a fair few Tyrone lads bemoaning the state of football recently. It is almost as if they are trying to distance themselves from the monster they created. I think if you lads are honest you will accept that you owe Pat Spillane an apology. He called it right a long time ago. Fellas like Brolly are only waking up to the truth now...12 years later... ::)

Anyway, are there any Tyrone lads that can actually play football as opposed to playing to a system that we should look out for ?

Brilliant point. Feel so ashamed. That 05 final was a sign. Total football is a curse.

Mike Sheehy

03 was puke
05 was sneaky.....we were prepared for a different game
08 was a tossup

ziggysego

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on April 03, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
03 was puke
05 was sneaky.....we were prepared for a different game
08 was a tossup

Shame on us for not giving you our gameplan
Testing Accessibility

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Mike, if you're trying to be funny..it ain't working. If you're being serious, stop posting nonsense.

I sense you aren't a bona fide Kerry fan in either case and I hope I'm right.

Meanwhile back on terra firma..that's a strong enough Kerry team to win IMO. Be interesting to see how things pan out. Meant to be a fine day for it Sunday. Looking forward to my first trip to Omagh since..well, I can't remember when it was. 2004 or so? 1-8 to 1-7 or something was the score. Man-mountain Micheál Quirke was full forward for Kerry.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Mike Sheehy

I think Kerry circa 2002-2008 had better players than Tyrone. Seamus Moynihan, Darragh O'Se, Mike FranK Russell...etc I honestly cant think of any players on the Tyrone side that were their equal.Tyrone won mainly because of the system they played to.

What do you think  Ciarrai_thuaidh ? which players would you trade ?