Tyrone v Kerry The Easter Relegator, how the mighty have fallen..

Started by rrhf, March 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: rrhf on March 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM
Well it looks like it comes down to this.

Indeed! Fairly meh campaigns by both sides to date.

Where's good for a few pints in Omagh of a Saturday night? Might have to actually go to this, now it will mean something.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

rrhf

Omagh has a decent set up for a Saturday night I believe. A pedestrian pub area called main street.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: rrhf on March 29, 2015, 05:44:45 PM
Omagh has a decent set up for a Saturday night I believe. A pedestrian pub area called main street.

That, is the kind of response I'd expect from some smart arse from Killarney..not from the normally very hospitable Tyrone folk..

yellowcard

This game will have a championship feel to it now that the loser will face relegation. Tyrone have a big advantage playing at home but I think they are simply not good enough. Mickey Harte said during the week that it would be a disaster if Tyrone were relegated but I'd say that is simply an indication of the level of footballer they currently have. The League table never lies and the loser can have no complaints. Very surprised to see Kerry in this position, it begs the question as to how they would do if they actually had some competitive c'ship games to play before the quarter final stage. I'd be less concerned about their c'ship prospects though as they have a few quality players still to come back in. Tyrone don't have the same luxury. If they are relegated I reckon Mickey Hartes time could well be coming to an end in Tyrone this year.

rrhf

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on March 29, 2015, 05:56:01 PM

That, is the kind of response I'd expect from some smart arse from Killarney..not from the normally very hospitable Tyrone folk..
swear to god man Google main street omagh.i near fell of my tractor laughing at that one.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: rrhf on March 29, 2015, 06:06:31 PM
Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on March 29, 2015, 05:56:01 PM

swear to god man Google main street omagh.i near fell of my tractor laughing at that one.

Well, I'll be able to find my way to the Diamond and take it from there anyway!

Over the Bar

Deep in injury time Tyrone are one 1 point to the good against the kingdom.   Last kick of the game and they win a free 60 meters out.  Morgan steps up, steels himself and crowd go silent fearing the worst.  Morgan's kick is hard and true sailing perfectly over the black spot to rapturous cheers.    Joe McQuillan puts the whistle to his lips and ends the game and at the same time calls a wide ball!

BennyCake

As much as I'd liked Tyrone relegated, I'd love a crack at Kerry in Div 2.

rrhf

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 29, 2015, 06:51:16 PM
Deep in injury time Tyrone are one 1 point to the good against the kingdom.   Last kick of the game and they win a free 60 meters out.  Morgan steps up, steels himself and crowd go silent fearing the worst.  Morgan's kick is hard and true sailing perfectly over the black spot to rapturous cheers.    Joe McQuillan puts the whistle to his lips and ends the game and at the same time calls a wide ball!
hawkeye er te frig.  Seriously though will we get a look at galvin in this game.

Bo Man

don't see us coming within the ten points of Kerry who need to win this. last game for harte and horse in division 1? maybe last league game in charge of tyrone?

rrhf

Could be alright..  But I hope we give a great performance deserving of the man and go down fighting.