Connacht Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by Syferus, September 11, 2012, 05:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 25, 2012, 02:44:57 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 28, 2012, 06:52:28 PM
Brigids are a machine at this point and have near endless ways to kill you.

Bear this in mind all Ballaghaderreen men and women.

Thanks for the advice  ;)

It must be tough when all the motivation in the world doesn't change reality, eh?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on November 25, 2012, 03:12:38 PM
St B 1-12  th'other crowd 6 pts.
All over.
Well done on the 3 in a row Brigids. 8)

Plenty of motivation for them against Cross in the semi's. Are they better than last year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Like the semi final a more comfortable win than expected for St Brigid's never looked like losing & really won pulling up. Ballagh with their defensive set up made a game of it in the 1st half but once Brigid's moved up the gears they had no answer.

Well done to St Brigids three in row Connacht titles first side since the Clann na nGael to do it.

Plenty of motivation for them against Cross in the semi's. Are they better than last year?

Well Brigids didn't stroll through the Connacht championship last year are Cross better than last year?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

emmetryan

I'm just on the train home from Castlebar now, here's my tactical take on today's game http://action81.com/blog/?p=6474
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

ross4life

Quote from: emmetryan on November 25, 2012, 06:29:19 PM
I'm just on the train home from Castlebar now, here's my tactical take on today's game http://action81.com/blog/?p=6474

Good read as ever but i have to disagree with the final piece. Brigids got that defensive significant test v Padraig Pearses in the Roscommon final & in the Daly's,Carty's,Murray they have better players/defenders than Ballagh to keep pace for 60mins.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open