Tyrone v Louth

Started by bustsummoves, February 29, 2012, 09:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustsummoves

National league starts back this weekend. What is peoples views on this one. Should be an easy win for Tyrone on paper !!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Looking forward to this one -- Louth will be well up for it.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Yeah I'm gonna miss this one as am in Lisbon, no NOT LISBURN.
I'll be following the tweets which are great for keeping you up to speed.

I wonder how Stevie's injury is? Could we see some of the older lads making a push now for places coming into March. Will he start big Sean and what will his best position be this year?
Will Colm be back for this game or is it still a bit soon. What will Conor's best position be this season now that Peter Harte seems happy at CHB? How much pace will Block have lost this year or will we not notice it so much with the younger lads around him to cover.

I must say I'm excited by the team this year and whilst I don't think we'll go all the way or even to the semis, I'm excited about the new guys and how Mugsy especially seems to be performing.
He seems almost like a new signing and looks highly motivated to prove a few people wrong including myself. I wonder is it his own doing or did someone have a word in his ear and tell him that he won't have many more seasons left and he shouldn't be wasting them or letting his talent  drift by.
Some of his passes and shooting is unreal and with Peter Harte being the main driving force now behind the team I'm really looking forward to the year ahead.
However I see our Orange friends also have similar feelings for the season ahead and even though we beat them handy enough last year in the back door I have to say I'm worried about the match in Morgan Freeman Park

ONeill

Sluddengate

There Will Be Blood.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Yeah great film but it was Martin Stringer not Sludden and it was 2007 so you were close

rrhf

Sludden done nothing wrong.

Jinxy

Best of luck to both teams.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

ONeill

1 John Devine – Aireagal Chiaráin
2 Aidan McCrory   - Aireagal Chiaráin
3 Conor Clarke – An Omaigh
4 PJ Quinn – Baile na Móna
5 Cathal McCarron – An Droim Mór
6 Peter Harte – Aireagal Chiaráin
7 Damian McCaul – Domhnach Mór
8 Michael Murphy – An Gallbhaile
9 Joe McMahon – An Omaigh
10 Ronan McNabb – An Droim Mhór
11 Mark Donnelly – An Charraig Mhór
12 Patrick McNiece – Oileán a'Ghuail
13 Kyle Coney – Ard Bó
14 Martin Penrose – Achadh Uí Aráin
15 Owen Mulligan – An Chorra Chríochach

16 Jonathan Curran – Oileán a'Ghuail
17 Dermot Carlin – Coill an Chlochair
18 Colm Cavanagh – An Mhaigh
19 Sean Cavanagh – An Mhaigh
20 Peter Hughes   - Eiscreach
21 Jonathan Lafferty – Urnaí
22 Tommy McGuigan – Ard Bó
23 Niall McKenna – Domhnach Mór
24 Justin McMahon – An Omaigh
25 Ryan McMenamin – An Droim Mhór
26 Stephen McNally – Oileán a'Ghuail

Fear ón Srath Bán

Not risking Stevie or Aidan Cassidy with that starting 15, and a chance for Mc Niece and Coney to stake their claims.

tyroneman

Surprised Mattie D didn't get a start at FF after his cameo there last time out.

ONeill

Quote from: tyroneman on March 02, 2012, 06:45:10 AM
Surprised Mattie D didn't get a start at FF after his cameo there last time out.

Doesn't seem to be on bench. Could be a good game for Coney to stake a claim.

nrico2006

Some competition for places in the forward line this year when you consider SON and Mattie Donnelly (groin) are out and the like of Coney is only getting a chance now.  Lots of options from the bench with Ronie O'Neill flying and the like of Lafferty waiting for a chance.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Man Marker

What time is the game?

Radda bout yeee

What games are on TG4?