Tyrone V Kildare

Started by rrhf, March 24, 2011, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

If them Kildare lads aren't diving, they're pulling our lads down by the elbows:

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Donnellys Hollow

Such Tyrone cynicism cannot be tolerated and will be severely punished:

Dinny Breen

If it was rugby we'd hammer them even without Jamie, Johne, Fergus and Geordan...
#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

Sure bring back the Barnhall Bruiser for the craic. Big Trevor has experience of giving Ulstermen a good hiding!

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

omagh_gael

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 06:04:34 PM
Sure bring back the Barnhall Bruiser for the craic. Big Trevor has experience of giving Ulstermen a good hiding!

I like his mates attempt to stop big Trevs left hook. A feeble 'stop it' with a pasty white hand!

Jinxy

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 12:11:39 PM
Did somebody mention soft frees:

Good old Lynchie!

I wouldn't say it took too long to find a picture of Martin falling over himself!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Jinxy on March 29, 2011, 12:25:40 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 12:11:39 PM
Did somebody mention soft frees:

Good old Lynchie!

I wouldn't say it took too long to find a picture of Martin falling over himself!

Got to admire Lynchie's attempt at buying a free against Darren Fay in the '97 classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58hWCdmjS1s

(8:30 onwards)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 28, 2011, 02:16:14 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 25, 2011, 06:29:07 PM
So we can assume ye'll be beating Kildare then?

Right so. Won't bother wasting a trip up to see that. Should save a few bob on petrol for the old Range Rover.

Come up surely DH! Drop into Sallys after the game - there must be at least a dozen Tyrone punters who owe you drink after Cheltenham!  ;)

Us refined Kildare folk tend not to frequent pubs. A bottle of Moet with a few prawn sandwiches and a bit of caviar with the Range Rover parked up is more our style. Hopefully the sun is out so our stetsons can make their first appearance of 2011.

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 28, 2011, 12:27:15 PM
Very good DH, I'm sure that picture of Martin will have the Meath hores arriving soon, I think Roli is our best player these days at winning ahem soft frees...

Defenders would be better off leaving Roli shoot most times. Smithy is cute out at drawing 'fouls'.
moet- rotten cheap stuff
its tattinger ya want- on special for €30 in tesco right now. usually €42-€49

Dinny- you could add Devin to yer list - would make a decent enough midfielder- Trevor was a very decent midfielder for leixlip underage !

Donnellys Hollow

I'll bow to the superior knowledge of the more refined Derry palate.

Trev had trials for the Kildare minors back in the early nineties before he committed to the egg chasing.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 29, 2011, 01:09:22 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 28, 2011, 02:16:14 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 25, 2011, 06:29:07 PM
So we can assume ye'll be beating Kildare then?

Right so. Won't bother wasting a trip up to see that. Should save a few bob on petrol for the old Range Rover.

Come up surely DH! Drop into Sallys after the game - there must be at least a dozen Tyrone punters who owe you drink after Cheltenham!  ;)

Us refined Kildare folk tend not to frequent pubs. A bottle of Moet with a few prawn sandwiches and a bit of caviar with the Range Rover parked up is more our style. Hopefully the sun is out so our stetsons can make their first appearance of 2011.

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 28, 2011, 12:27:15 PM
Very good DH, I'm sure that picture of Martin will have the Meath hores arriving soon, I think Roli is our best player these days at winning ahem soft frees...

Defenders would be better off leaving Roli shoot most times. Smithy is cute out at drawing 'fouls'.
moet- rotten cheap stuff
its tattinger ya want- on special for €30 in tesco right now. usually €42-€49

Dinny- you could add Devin to yer list - would make a decent enough midfielder- Trevor was a very decent midfielder for leixlip underage !

And Fionn Carr, good Ardclough man not to mention big bad Bob Casey, jayus for a county full of jockeys we can produce some big yolks...
#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

Fionn Carr was a super little footballer. That Broughall lad from Towers has an underage World Cup medal doesn't he?

This is rugby county..........  :D

Dinny Breen

That would be Damien, all 6ft 7 of him, retired from playing senior end of 2009, still plays a bit of senior B. He was on the u/19 World Cup winning team with O'Driscoll, Wallace et al. Could have gone pro but back trouble put an end to his rugby career, still tips away at the rugby and actually played Leinster Juniors last year.
#newbridgeornowhere

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 29, 2011, 03:06:22 PM
I'll bow to the superior knowledge of the more refined Derry palate.

Trev had trials for the Kildare minors back in the early nineties before he committed to the egg chasing.
the brother used to mark Trev, says Brennan was a decent footballer. No dirt in them days - well not from Trevor !

I dont drink champers myself, but those who do say
'moet,
no way' !
Bolly, tatt etc all same price and supposedly way better

more of a bord-ducks man meself.