Tyrone V Kildare

Started by rrhf, March 24, 2011, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 25, 2011, 06:29:07 PM
So we can assume ye'll be beating Kildare then?

Right so. Won't bother wasting a trip up to see that. Should save a few bob on petrol for the old Range Rover.

Sure it might be on the television. Would you know a house with a TV ok down there? The boys in Maynooth I'm sure have one for watching the Easter message an all.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: ONeill on March 25, 2011, 11:46:16 PM

Right so. Won't bother wasting a trip up to see that. Should save a few bob on petrol for the old Range Rover.

Sure it might be on the television. Would you know a house with a TV ok down there? The boys in Maynooth I'm sure have one for watching the Easter message an all.

There's racing on at the Curragh that Sunday. Sure I might pop down to that instead.

I can't see this match being televised. Watching Tyrone and their cynical, defensive, suffocating, puke football negating Kildare's natural swashbuckling exhuberance and flair won't be that attractive a proposition for the viewing public.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 26, 2011, 12:45:15 AM
I can't see this match being televised. Watching Tyrone and their cynical, defensive, suffocating, puke football negating Kildare's natural swashbuckling exhuberance and flair won't be that attractive a proposition for the viewing public.

Good man DH! ;)

I hope we sicken the bejaysus out out of you, ye lilywhite gits ye!  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Puckoon

Fear ón Srath Bán

Next weekend Puck, on Sunday 3rd April @ 2:30pm in Omagh.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Dinny Breen

Petrol old bean, tis recession swapped my baby for a diesel, very middle class I know.

Worried about our full back line and our propensity to give away easy frees and no side wins frees easier than Tyrone.
#newbridgeornowhere

omagh_gael

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 26, 2011, 02:34:29 PM

Petrol old bean, tis recession swapped my baby for a diesel, very middle class I know.

Worried about our full back line and our propensity to give away easy frees and no side wins frees easier than Tyrone.

Pity we couldn't get someone to score at least 50% of them!

under the bar

QuoteWorried about our full back line and our propensity to give away easy frees and no side wins frees easier than Tyrone.

Can we see the stats on that or are you just talking out of the wrong hole again?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: under the bar on March 27, 2011, 09:47:10 PM
QuoteWorried about our full back line and our propensity to give away easy frees and no side wins frees easier than Tyrone.

Can we see the stats on that or are you just talking out of the wrong hole again?

I know you just learned how to walk and it will be a struggle but do try and open your other eye as their is no point in denying the obvious, it's not even a criticism per se more a simply observation. Plus Kildare fans had a many year under Micko so we do what we are talking about in this respect.
#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

Did somebody mention soft frees:

Good old Lynchie!

Dinny Breen

Very good DH, I'm sure that picture of Martin will have the Meath hores arriving soon, I think Roli is our best player these days at winning ahem soft frees...

#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 28, 2011, 12:27:15 PM
Very good DH, I'm sure that picture of Martin will have the Meath hores arriving soon, I think Roli is our best player these days at winning ahem soft frees...

Lynch. That man should have been in the Olympics. He'd have given Greg Louganis (sp?) a run for his money. I blame Micko. etc, etc, etc. :D

Radda bout yeee

Come up surely DH! Drop into Sallys after the game - there must be at least a dozen Tyrone punters who owe you drink after Cheltenham!  ;)

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 28, 2011, 02:16:14 PM

Come up surely DH! Drop into Sallys after the game - there must be at least a dozen Tyrone punters who owe you drink after Cheltenham!  ;)

Us refined Kildare folk tend not to frequent pubs. A bottle of Moet with a few prawn sandwiches and a bit of caviar with the Range Rover parked up is more our style. Hopefully the sun is out so our stetsons can make their first appearance of 2011.

Defenders would be better off leaving Roli shoot most times. Smithy is cute out at drawing 'fouls'.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 28, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 28, 2011, 02:16:14 PM

Us refined Kildare folk tend not to frequent pubs. A bottle of Moet with a few prawn sandwiches and a bit of caviar with the Range Rover parked up is more our style. Hopefully the sun is out so our stetsons can make their first appearance of 2011.

Defenders would be better off leaving Roli shoot most times. Smithy is cute out at drawing 'fouls'.

Well I never..... hospitality slapped right back in my face!
LOL i knew Kildare men would be the type to take 'Hang' sandwiches in the boot as opposed to spending some money in the local economy! lol