Tyrone v Monaghan - Inniskeen - Sun 7th March

Started by tyroneman, February 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Just like the past few seasons we have reached a must win game for Tyrone and the league note en half over. Possibly have Dooher back and will def have Mugsy, Mulgrew and the suspended lads available.

Any word on Sean, Ryan and Philly??

Would appreciate some directions from Lurgan to Inniskeen from the Monaghan lads if possible

ziggysego

I'm told Sean might be back end of March / beginning of April.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

I hear other old corcks like Plunket Donaghy, Eugene Mc Kenna and Kevin Mc Cabe are in line for a recall

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on February 15, 2010, 01:50:11 PM
I hear other old corcks like Plunket Donaghy, Eugene Mc Kenna and Kevin Mc Cabe are in line for a recall

At least Tyrone heroes remain in Tyrone, instead of buggering off to other counties ;)
Testing Accessibility

Man Marker

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2010, 02:26:19 PM

At least Tyrone heroes remain in Tyrone, instead of buggering off to other counties ;)
:D :D

no doubt this is amassive game for us, with kerry, Dublin, galway and Cork coming up we need these two points badly

rrhf

I was very impressed with colm cavanagh and Aidan Cassidy last Sunday, I would play that as my midfield against Monaghan.

Club Rossa

Don't think Plunkett would be able to round the keeper as easily nowadays as he did against Armagh in 94 ;D

TonesAbĂș

Saw Sean, Brian, Ryan Mellon and Philly out training at Loughry on Saturday morning. Could be nearing a return.

longrunsthefox

Sure we'll just bring back Frank McGuigan.. wouldn't be the first time he beat Armagh on his own  ;)

Aaron Boone

This might be the only National League game where Tyrone aren't on tv.

Schkite

Quote from: Aaron Boone on February 15, 2010, 07:47:17 PM
This might be the only National League game where Tyrone aren't on tv.

Actually I think it's set to be shown deferred on TG4.

Club Rossa

cusack og

Are Monaghan using Clones for any of their league games this year or is out of action at the minute?

trileacman

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 15, 2010, 07:04:21 PM
Don't think Plunkett would be able to round the keeper as easily nowadays as he did against Armagh in 94 ;D
Hey,hey no need for to be saying something like that about Plunkett. Have you seen Paul Hearty play lately??
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Maguire01

Quote from: cusack og on February 15, 2010, 08:54:36 PM
Are Monaghan using Clones for any of their league games this year or is out of action at the minute?
Out of action for the league - there's a new pitch going in.

Must-win game for Monaghan here and I can't remember the last time we beat Tyrone. We really should have been picking up a point or two against Galway and we're clear favourites for the drop. We only have Tyrone and Derry at home and need to be trying to get something from both games.

The thing is that Monaghan are probably a good bit better than last year - we have a bit more depth on the bench and we've sorted the old over reliance on Freeman up front, but there really is a massive step up from Division 2 to Division 1.