Who can stop Dublin?

Started by tyroneman, February 13, 2010, 09:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 14, 2010, 01:51:26 PM
Quote from: johnpower on February 13, 2010, 10:03:32 PM
Still credit where credit is due I thought that Derry would be a step too far for them .
But to be fair, it was Derry without Paddy and Eoin Bradley. And Dublin only pulled away in the last 10 minutes.

Dublin were without A.Brogan, Quinn, Cahill, Connolly, Flynn, Henry, Cluxton, O Carroll, McMahon, Jayo, Cullen, Brennan,Keaney and no Whelan and Ryan  ;) and still manage to turn around a 10 point defeat last year to winning by 7 this year.

Also why is it always the culchnords that start threads on Dublin. Truly facinating.

ONeill

I'm buying into this as of tonight. Their seniors, U21s and minors in football and hurling could fecking lift silverware all over the joint this year

The future is sky blue. Bloody is too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

NaomhBridAbú

who can stop Dublin, apart from themselves...Cork, kerry, Tyrone...etc...
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

rossie mad

The d4 media incorporating rte,the star which will have its daily two page spread on the dubs from next month on,i presume the other red tops are the same,the indo even with its hatred for everything GAA it still wants to see €€€,the times although this will be more to do with the coverage surrounding the financial setback on the GAA when the dubs get knocked out.

Canalman

Jeez lads, your obsession with the Dubs is a tad unhealthy. Dublin are rebuilding and I'm sorry to tell you that here in Dublin we know that. No silverware for the Dublin seniors this year. An U21 title would be great but unlikely also imo.
If you rely on the Star/Sun/E Herald as indicators of fact/ a true reflection of Dublin GAA thinking then I'm afraid there is no hope for you.

heffo

Quote from: rossie mad on April 28, 2010, 11:01:30 AM

The d4 media incorporating rte,the star which will have its daily two page spread on the dubs from next month on,i presume the other red tops are the same,the indo even

How many media outlets covering Gaa are based in D4?

ONeill

I'm telling yiz lads. These hoors mean business the year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heffo

Quote from: ONeill on May 01, 2010, 08:47:21 PM
I'm telling yiz lads. These hoors mean business the year.

Yerra  :P

INDIANA

Cavan beat Dublin in a challenge yesterday. End of the Dublin resurgence. Ah it was nice when it lasted.

Jinxy

Why was Rory O'Carroll playing in that challenge?  ???
Heard he had to go off injured.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on May 04, 2010, 12:28:08 PM
Why was Rory O'Carroll playing in that challenge?  ???
Heard he had to go off injured.

He wasn't and he didn't!

Jinxy

Where the hell did I read that.

INDIANA

Quote from: Jinxy on May 04, 2010, 01:38:40 PM
Where the hell did I read that.
Brother Ross O Carroll got injured against Antrim on thursday

Jinxy

Got my O'Carrolls mixed up.

mannix

They look great skinning folk in leinster but then collapse when the real games come. Much like our own Mayo lads. Neither will do much anytime soon.