Tyrone v Kildare AIQF official thread!

Started by cadhlancian, July 26, 2009, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on July 27, 2009, 12:08:14 PM
If there is a ref who starts booking players for stopping free kicks etcat the start and Kildare learn to be as cynical as Tyrone at stopping goal chances it could make things interesting otherwise Tyrone to win pretty well

Feck me your like a dog with a bone!! It's nearly funny now!! :D

EC Unique

Tyrone can win this wearing pink with blue spots FFS. No excuses. I think they will have it by 5+.

orangeman

Quote from: EC Unique on July 27, 2009, 02:58:05 PM
Tyrone can win this wearing pink with blue spots FFS. No excuses. I think they will have it by 5+.

I love the way you are always so positive and direct. No sitting on the fence with you.

Any more word of JD ?

Orior

Quote from: supersarsfields on July 27, 2009, 02:49:03 PM
If there is a ref who starts booking players for stopping free kicks etcat the start and Kildare learn to be as cynical as Tyrone at stopping goal chances it could make things interesting otherwise Tyrone to win pretty well

But what you are forgetting is that  Dubforsam is 100% right.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

orangeman

Anybody know how much quarter final tickets are ???

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on July 27, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
Anybody know how much quarter final tickets are ???

E35/£30 for a seat and E20/£15 for the Hill I'd imagine

On_the_Couch

Quote from: Orior on July 27, 2009, 03:18:07 PM

No he's not - he's just repeating what Brolly said on Sunday Game Live last week after the Ulster Final.

tyroneman

Kildare def hardest draw but at the end of the day this is the sort of game we need if we aspire to progress further. geezer will have them well up for it. Son must start, he is very much a confidence player and could run riot if he gets an early score or 2 to settle him down.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: On_the_Couch on July 27, 2009, 03:37:39 PM

No he's not - he's just repeating what Brolly said on Sunday Game Live last week after the Ulster Final.

One guys says I am saying it constantly for a long time and the next guy says I am only repeating what Brolly says from a week ago....

Anyone notice that neither can come out and say that I am factually incorrect or that Tyrone don't do it...

EC Unique

Quote from: orangeman on July 27, 2009, 03:12:57 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 27, 2009, 02:58:05 PM

I love the way you are always so positive and direct. No sitting on the fence with you.

Any more word of JD ?

I predicted easy wins against Armagh, Derry and Antrim and was correct. I honestly think we should win this game easy enough too.
Don't know any more about JD than what is in the press. Does not sound good and I think he had Shoulder trouble before but could be wrong. I would be more concerned about him as a loss for Errigal than Tyrone as Tyrone have good back up in that department where as Errigal would be more limited.

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

supersarsfields

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on July 27, 2009, 03:51:00 PM
Quote from: On_the_Couch on July 27, 2009, 03:37:39 PM

One guys says I am saying it constantly for a long time and the next guy says I am only repeating what Brolly says from a week ago....

Anyone notice that neither can come out and say that I am factually incorrect or that Tyrone don't do it...

I never said Tyrone don't do it. But so do plenty of other teams yet you only pipe up when it's about Tyrone. You've had a real grudge against them for ages now and use anything to get a slight dig in while ignoring other teams that do the same.

But like I said orginally it's getting to the point now were I'm kinda surprised if you don't make your usual comment.

Donnellys Hollow

Speculation on KFM that the Hill won't be open on Sunday. Find that hard to believe. I know Cork and Donegal will hardly draw that big a crowd but surely Kildare and Tyrone between them will bring 40,000+. There was at least 30,000 Kildare folk at the Leinster Final.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

EC Unique

Quote from: longball on July 27, 2009, 04:15:17 PM
Darren McCann gonna hate u EC

I'm sure he would be the first to admit there is quite a difference in JD and himself. He is a very able club keeper but JD is one of the best in Ireland and our team is better off with him than without.

Tyrones own

Cop on DFS, It's not like Dublin players or any other county's for that matter don't stand in front of
the free taker to watch for the quick pass or will stand back and let some man waltz straight through
for goal simply because he's beaten his marker ::)
If you don't like Tyrone then simply say so!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann