Did u ever get a hole in one???

Started by bigfrank, May 14, 2009, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

I did once when i was a teenager at the 16th hole at Dungannon golf course! Its only about 70 yards but green is very bumpy - pure fluke, no skill involved at all because normally i wouldn't even hit the green!!
That was never a square ball!!

ardmhachaabu

9th hole in Armagh years ago, the ball stopped on the lip of the hole... it's as close as i will ever get
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

screenmachine

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 15, 2009, 11:52:35 AM
I chipped in for an eagle on a par 4 about 20 years ago in Deerpark, Howth (from about 90 m) - can that count?

No
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

mrsandman

I chipped in for an eagle on a par 4 about 20 years ago in Deerpark, Howth (from about 90 m) - can that count?

That would be a hole in 2 then
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

Croí na hÉireann

Well if that counts I putted from off the green on the first hole in Elm Green (par 4) a couple of years ago for an eagle. Normal service was resumed on the second with multiple Sonia O'Sullivans...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Orior

I got 4 holes played last Saturday before the greens became water logged. And my hands were frozen too.

Looks like tomorrow will be the same ffs
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

DennistheMenace

Yup easy peasy, 8 iron, 165 yards, elevated tee, 2 bounces and in. Red wooden tee, quality pinnacle 3 ball.

The Real Laoislad

Once about 5 years ago at the 170yard 17th par 3 in Portlaoise.
It was pure luck and only the flag was in the hole the ball would have went about 20 yards the other side of the green..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SidelineKick

Why did the golfer bring two pairs of trousers?

In case he got a hole in one.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Drumanee 1

paul lawrie just has,at the irish open and gets a nice audi for his troubles

milltown row

that was some shot by Lawrie, straight in the hole. was close one day. banged this shot staight up a hill, couldn't see the ball ran all the way up and the ball was sitting there on the rim of the hole >:( >:(  nearly missed the second shot :P