Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Quote from: snoopdog on June 03, 2023, 06:50:33 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on June 03, 2023, 06:37:57 PM
My oul boy said Fergie gets 200k or so a week from Utd...that can't be true is it? What was with the bucket hats?
Unfortunately it's true.

Employed as a consultant or ambassador for the club or something like that - Easy money if you can get it

From the Bunker

I know it's extremely offensive but can you arrest someone for this?

Jim Bob

imtommygunn

Would it not be somewhere in hate crime category or something?

Words would near fail you for someone with the depths to wear that. Who would print the t shirt too.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 03, 2023, 08:08:13 PM

Words would near fail you for someone with the depths to wear that. Who would print the t shirt too.

You'd rip that off them and beat the shit out of him too. Proper tool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 03, 2023, 08:08:13 PM

You'd get it printed no bother from one of those Bootleg Chinese Jersey websites.

Tony Baloney

My oul boy said Fergie gets 200k or so a week from Utd...that can't be true is it? What was with the bucket hats?
Apparently as a United ambassador he's on £2 million a year for 20 days work.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 03, 2023, 09:16:52 PM
Apparently as a United ambassador he's on £2 million a year for 20 days work.

You could suffer that?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

The broader point is his greed and money seems to be his god, his greed caused the ruptures that led to the Glazers

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 03, 2023, 09:47:25 PM
The broader point is his greed and money seems to be his god, his greed caused the ruptures that led to the Glazers

Aye dead on, cause you know him  ;... nightmare

Kidder81

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2023, 09:50:18 PM

Where did I saw I knew him ? It's well known and all in the public domain you eejit. Go and read again about rock of Gibraltar & JP McManus & Magnier

And if you have time read about his son representing basically the whole United squad until United banned him

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 03, 2023, 09:58:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2023, 09:50:18 PM

Where did I saw I knew him ? It's well known and all in the public domain you eejit. Go and read again about rock of Gibraltar & JP McManus & Magnier

And if you have time read about his son representing basically the whole United squad until United banned him

Stop with your rubbish, anyone offering you 2 million a year for 20 days work you'll say no? Daft

gawa316

After all that just the 'oneble' to show

BrotherMore6592

Fantastic season. Money well spent.

EtH proud

An Watcher

1st in the Rumbelows Cup
2nd in the FA Cup
3rd in the League

It's a sign of how far they've fallen that this is seen as success