Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 429811 times)

mrdeeds

• View Profile
Re: Holidays
« Reply #2880 on: December 07, 2022, 08:34:57 AM »
In Paris at the weekend and wondering where would be the best place to watch France England game?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: December 07, 2022, 02:10:56 PM »
Hands down is a weird phrase for skiing imo. Hands down and face down
Lookit

No1

• View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: December 07, 2022, 02:22:59 PM »
For the skiing experts!  Do you reckon someone with a serious fear of heights could cope with a skiing holiday?  Thinking of mountains, ski lifts etc.  Apologies for the stupid question!

PMG1

• View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: December 07, 2022, 02:47:56 PM »
For the skiing experts!  Do you reckon someone with a serious fear of heights could cope with a skiing holiday?  Thinking of mountains, ski lifts etc.  Apologies for the stupid question!
I would t be brilliant with heights myself but want skiing this year for the first time and it never bothered me, everything is white so you donít notice too much

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: December 07, 2022, 03:57:39 PM »
You end up looking at the mountains and there is no risk of falling out of the ski lift
Otherwise stick to the ground lifts.
Lookit

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: December 07, 2022, 04:56:32 PM »

When I first went skiing (and it wasn't a car bonnet down a hill at home) heights weren't the issue on the ski-lifts, you've a bar in front of you, it's getting off the fecking things without getting milled on the head by it..